Photo

Secrets Silversands

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 rkingtx

rkingtx
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:47 PM

Has anyone gotten married at Secrets Silversands? I'm getting married there October 22nd. I've heard a lot of good reviews about it but wondered if anyone here had any type of experience there. Thanks!

#2 nabboud87

nabboud87
    • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:55 PM

Same here! Getting married here in May and would love to hear some feedback. Thanks! : )

#3 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:33 PM

I am still deciding on a resort and this is definetly one of my top picks if anyone has gotten married there I would love to hear about it!

#4 JenFL

JenFL
      • 49 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

I'm thinking about going with Silversands as well however I have yet to find any reviews or information as to how the experience was. My parents were there right after it opened so I would love to see some more recent pictures - especially of weddings.

Thanks!

#5 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
        • 299 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hey Ladies!! I'm going on my Mexico Site Visit next month!!  I'm will be staying at Silversands Resort! I'm so excited.  Although Silversands is my #2 choice. I thought it would be nice to stay there and try it out since its in the Puerto Moreles/Riviera Cancun area.  I've stayed in Cancun 3 times already so I wanted to stay in another ares. 

So if you ladies have any questions please let me know and I will be sure to ask the onsite WC all of your questions. I'm so excited. I cant wait. I'm going to look at other resorts too while i'm there. When I get back I'm going to do a full review on all the resorts I visited. 

I will be sure to take lots of pics too! 

#6 JenFL

JenFL
          • 49 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

I have decided on Silver Sands for my wedding. Jetsettin - when are you going there? I would love to see some up to date pictures. The ones I have are from when my parents stayed after it first opened and the landscaping wasn't grown in yet.

#7 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
            • 299 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:38 AM

@JenFL - I'm going at the end of April.  I will definitely take plenty of PICS and Post a mini review of the property.  Is there a particular area for the wedidng locaiton do you want to see a pic of.  I wanna see the gazebo area at night and day time.

Originally Posted by JenFL 

I have decided on Silver Sands for my wedding. Jetsettin - when are you going there? I would love to see some up to date pictures. The ones I have are from when my parents stayed after it first opened and the landscaping wasn't grown in yet.

#8 JenFL

JenFL
              • 49 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

Same here with the gazebo - the one thing I'm not fond of is that its right in the middle of the property by the pools. I'm worried I'll be up there, turn around, and there's a guy in a speedo watching. But I love its modern look. There is a third location (besides the beach) that they can set something up but I can't tell where its at.

I'll tell you one thing though - the wedding coordinator Lizette is great. She has answered my emails in about an hour after I send them.

#9 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
                • 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

LOL @ the guy in the Speedo.  Thats kind of my hesitation as well. But the Gazebo is so nice looking and the whole modern feel of the resort is making Silversands a winner for me.  I'm hoping to have a 5 or 5:30pm ceremony so  I'm hoping everyone will be gone from the pool areas and showering up for dinner.  I'm so excited and can not wait to go to Silversands.  I really need a VACATION!  

#10 JenFL

JenFL
                  • 49 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:17 PM

Well my deposit is in for my date. I'm just designing my invites now - that's the fun part!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users