Wedding Webinars: Dreams Riviera Cancun and NOW Resorts

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 melfaybik

melfaybik
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hi Tammy,

I would be interested! Are you a wedding coordinator?

Thank you!

Melissa

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

i'm not a wedding coordinator.  i own this forum and also own a travel agency that specializes in destination weddings.

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

Hi Tammy,

I would be interested! Are you a wedding coordinator?

Thank you!

Melissa

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 sarahrose

sarahrose
    • 77 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

I would love Now Sapphire. My date is November 14, 2010.

#24 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
      • 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

I would love Now Jade :) 

Thank you...

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#25 saraandjon

saraandjon
        • 177 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:07 AM

I am trying to decide between these resorts.  I'm leaning towards Dreams.  A webinar may be helpful!

#26 MrsW

MrsW
          • Site Supporter
          • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

Im interested in Now Jade. No date set yet.. Thank you!

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:34 PM

i have scheduled the webinar for Dreams Riviera Cancun.  For more info go here: Dreams Riviera Cancun Webinar 9/18/2010 @ 10:00am PST

i am just finalizing the date for the NOW webinar so that should be posted in the next few days :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#28 Amiep603

Amiep603
            • 184 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

Yes I would be interested in this! My wedding is at the NOW Jade Feb 11, 2011.

Thanks Amie

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

Hey Ladies,

I have done webinars with the wedding department at Dreams Los Cabos and they have always been a big hit and a huge help for brides.  We do a presentation with pictures, prices, explain travel options, then have a Q & A session.

Would you guys be interested in a Dreams Riviera Cancun or a NOW (both Jade and Sapphire) Webinar?

If so, respond to this thread with which resort you are interested in and if you have scheduled your date, please post, if not, post when you are planning on getting married.

#29 sherribritt

sherribritt
              • 55 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Interested in booking wedding at NOW Jade in late July/early August. Would love to participate in webinar. I'm also interested in connecting with you, Tammy,  to set up travel arrangements for my guests and help with communicating with WC at Jade. I can be flexible with the date in order to be more economical for the guests (anytime from July to early August).

Thanks,

Sherri Britt

#30 kristenbergman

kristenbergman
                • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Now jade Im getting married there April 4, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users