'The Inception' movie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DWBride615

• 852 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

Has anyone else seen this movie? I saw it recently and absolutely loved it. I miss action movies like these, where they are clever, intelligent and well-thought out rather than just a bundle of random fights and explosions thrown at you through the screen(which can be good sometimes, but I prefer it when it makes sense). I watched this in IMAX and it's so worth watching. It's a 2 1/2 hour movie, but it's one you wouldn't mind sitting for over and over lol

And this next thing isn't really a spoiler because it doesn't give anything away, but there's a scene I found funny that'll hide with the 'spoiler' feature anyway.

Somewhere near the mid-end of the movie, you see Leonardo Dicaprio emerging from the ocean. For anyone who has scene 'Titanic' (which I'm sure is everyone lol), I'm sure you remember Jack died in the chilling waters and sank in its depths. Anyway, the clothes Leo wore in the Inception scene was extremely similar to what Jack wore when he died. So, you watch a slightly older version of 'Jack' coming out of the sea. Luckily, I held back my laugh, but I really wanted to yell out "JACK IS BACK" lol

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#2 SonyaR

• 299 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:11 AM

I saw Inception this week and I LOVED it. I too love clever, intelligent movies that make you think and this movie certainly did all of that. I love Chris Nolan's films and became a fan with Memento which is also a must see movie. I also love what he's done with the Batman movies.

If you haven't seen Inception, go this weekend. You won't be disappointed.

#3 Caprice35

• 188 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:19 PM

I agree...it's long but, a great movie. IMAX is a treat...it's a must see.

#4 DmitryYakunin

• 227 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

Absolutely great movie!!! One of the best!

#5 sebitasalejo

• 221 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

I think this is the best movie I have ever seen! FI and I ran to Target to buy it the first day it came out and when we went to watch (after coming come from our holiday party) we passed out!!!! :( 

#6 fmichelle

• 298 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:34 AM

Absolutely agree, loved this movie. I love when you walk out of the theatre (also so it in IMAX) and you have to discuss what you've just seen. As a screenwriter myself, stories that are so layered and complicated impress me to no end and inspire me to work even harder as they totally raise the bar.

#7 SonyaR

• 299 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:08 AM

My fiance is also a huge fan of the movie so Ibought him the blue ray box set that come swith all kinds of extras. He will be so excited and I can't wait to watch it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users