Photo

My DIY Passport Invites!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#21 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

they look great! I'm working on mine now. You ladies continue to inspire me to go on every time I think that I can't do it!  Great job!

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#22 lshaef

lshaef
    • 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:33 PM

Wow!  Again, I'm impressed with the DIY invites.  They look great!

#23 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
      • Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by jszy10 

No problem!! I actually had to create a new document in Microsoft Publisher in the size of my paper.  Then in the printer properties I set up a new custom size for the paper and just played with it until got it centered on "practice" paper.  That was for 5 1/2" x 7" paper (folded it would be 5 1/2 x 3 1/2)  THAT I could send you.  I can't send my passport template because it was made with Aylee's $10 template.  But if you use her template for the cover, you can just use a regular 8 1/2 x 11 and cut them.

Hope that helps??

Yes, that would be awesome- I will PM you my email-  we just moved and somehow we lost our printer in all the boxes that are still in the garage but we are buying another ASAP so as soon as I'm ready to start on them, I will be asking you for help! :)

#24 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

I honestly would recommend the new Kodak ESP 7 printer...love it!! :o) and the ink is much cheaper!

#25 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

Thank you so much to everyone for the compliments!! It is definitely a lot of work, but somewhat rewarding to say I made them myself!

#26 kimberly333

kimberly333
            • 283 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Jessica,

Your Passport invites are great. The color is so bright and vibrant. I hope mine turn out that great... JOD WELL DONE!! Thank's for sharing.....

#27 lisa203

lisa203
              • 681 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

Nice work! Our wedding dates are just a few days apart. When do you think you'll send these out?

#28 bizzyangel

bizzyangel
                • 193 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

They came out great! Love the orange, I need to get started and stop procrastinating on my invitations.

#29 JR14

JR14
                  • 244 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

Your passports look sooo professional!!  Where did you get the paper for the filler pages that are watermarked with that design?  Its perfect!! :)

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#30 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by JR14 

Your passports look sooo professional!!  Where did you get the paper for the filler pages that are watermarked with that design?  Its perfect!! :)

Th watermarked design actually comes with Aylee Bit's template that I bought for $10...SO worth it!! The link is above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users