Photo

My DIY Passport Invites!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#181 FutureMrsKerr

FutureMrsKerr
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

Awesome! That's great to hear! Have you ever been to Moon Palace? We are kind of stuck between Moon Palace and Playacar Palace, by if pp is small I don't know if I want to go there. I've hear Cozumel Palace is reallyyyy nice, not as beachy, but great for diving? Any other tips or websites you found for reviewing the resorts before you went? 

Thanks so much for taking time to respond, I love hearing about people's experience first-hand! :) 

#182 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:22 AM

I have never been to Moon Palace, but I have heard GREAT things!!  I believe Moon Palace is designed just like ASP -- it is pretty big, has like 7 restaurants and has a full service spa!!  I would definitely say that Moon Palace has a lot more to offer than Playacar. 

Playacar was beautiful, but after going there for a day from ASP, I was definitely glad I chose where I did.  We were not impressed by Playacars food or restaurant selection, and it didn't seem like they had much in terms of activities?  Although they have a beautiful beach and it has direct access to the town of Playa del Carmen, Moon Palace is a lot closer to excursions, and you can also visit the other cancun palace resorts (sun and beach palace) fairly easily.  Moon Palace is also 30-40 min. closer to the airport, which would make for easier travel to and from.

If it were my choice, I would hands down pick Moon Palace.  I feel like they would make for a better wedding and vacation location in the end.

I used tripadvisor.com to read reviews, as do a lot of the brides on here.  Hopefully that will help you? 

#183 FutureMrsKerr

FutureMrsKerr
      • 18 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

Thank you so much for all of your advice and tips! This task of picking a location is so daunting, especially since the FI has only been to one Palace resort ages ago. Thank you so much for your input, I can't wait to make the big decision. 

I have never been to Moon Palace, but I have heard GREAT things!!  I believe Moon Palace is designed just like ASP -- it is pretty big, has like 7 restaurants and has a full service spa!!  I would definitely say that Moon Palace has a lot more to offer than Playacar. 

Playacar was beautiful, but after going there for a day from ASP, I was definitely glad I chose where I did.  We were not impressed by Playacars food or restaurant selection, and it didn't seem like they had much in terms of activities?  Although they have a beautiful beach and it has direct access to the town of Playa del Carmen, Moon Palace is a lot closer to excursions, and you can also visit the other cancun palace resorts (sun and beach palace) fairly easily.  Moon Palace is also 30-40 min. closer to the airport, which would make for easier travel to and from.

If it were my choice, I would hands down pick Moon Palace.  I feel like they would make for a better wedding and vacation location in the end.

I used tripadvisor.com to read reviews, as do a lot of the brides on here.  Hopefully that will help you? 

#184 FutureMrsKerr

FutureMrsKerr
        • 18 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Thank you so much for all of your advice and tips! This task of picking a location is so daunting, especially since the FI has only been to one Palace resort ages ago. Thank you so much for your input, I can't wait to make the big decision. 

#185 AppKate

AppKate
          • 21 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

This are amazing! Perfection! I can't believe these were DIY!! Great Job!!

#186 ckoch159

ckoch159
            • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

Wow...this is amazing!!!  Thank you for the wonderful ideas :)

#187 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
              • 38 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

How did you fold the cardstock? Did you mail stamps with the rsvp postcards?

#188 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

Mrs. G -- what do you mean about folding the cardstock?  I did put stamps on the RSVP postcards!

#189 Val Pecaj

Val Pecaj
                  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

Were you able to print on the cardstock you bought from Joanns with a regular printer or did you have to get them printed professionally? 

#190 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
                    • 161 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

Well done. Thank you for the inspiration. I am working on mines atm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users