Sign in to follow this  
roxy1122

Grand Palladium Punta Cana Menus, Dancing, & Drinks

You don't need to decide until you get there and meet with Carolina. I know from previous brides, a lot go with the beef medallions and recommend them. Chicken Tetrazini is apparently odd and mushy. For appetizers, I've read that the caesar and caprese salads are both good, and one bride has said that the french onion soup was the best she ever tasted. I don't remember any dessert reviews. In other reviews, I know someone said that they will make slight changes for someone with dietary restrictions...but not many. Everyone gets the same thing, although I think you can substitute one plate out for something else if needbe but not if several people want to do this. That might be a good question to email to Carolina beforehand.

Originally Posted by jerzshortstuff View Post

what does everyone recommend (or what to avoid) for dinner?  and we don't have to decide until we get there right? does everyone get the same thing or will they make an exception if someone is vegetarian or doesn't eat red meat?

What is "filet of beast" LOL  what "beast" ???

Originally Posted by chell44 View Post

thank you!! My FI is Dominican and I speak fluent spanish and we were just laughing cause we don't know half of the foods.. lol  I'll have to ask my mother in law.. Did she happen to mention what time you can have the cocktail hour? My ceremony is at 2 I'm still trying to get over it.. I just hate such a big gap cause I believe dinner is at 6 

Sweet!  Now why couldn't a past bride give us this!  It looks nice. Maybe I will tell everyone to meet on the patio area and get there early to reserve a spot!

Make sure you let Carolina and anyone else involved know to have the AC turned on when your guests arrive!! When i visited last year the AC was "broken" and it was soo hot in there we stayed outside to drink. FYI!!

Originally Posted by kitty25967 View Post

Sweet!  Now why couldn't a past bride give us this!  It looks nice. Maybe I will tell everyone to meet on the patio area and get there early to reserve a spot!

Are you gals aware of the site Oyster.com ? They have plenty of pics of all types of resorts in DR and all over. Hemingways included i believe.

LOVE Oyster!  Thank you!  Wish they had some pics of the Royal Suites Turquesa, but this is emtremely helpful with the restaurants!  Thanks!  Wow, this makes me so excited!  All the restaurants look great.  I am a little less stressed now. cheers.gif

..and what I can remember of being in Punta Cana last Summer, it is hot everywhere!  Air conditioners always seem to be broken!  I can't remember my FI and I ever really feeling cooled off LOL