Shopping IS addictive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 townie princess

townie princess
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:25 PM

I love sales. I rarely ever pay full price for anything. I always have a coupon or have scanned the flyers for sales.

I heard that the Superstore was giving a discount of 25% off all of their Joe Fresh clothing and accessories this weekend.

So off I rush to the Superstore. I bought 5 huge navy OOT bags for $6.75 each! They had white ones there too, but they looked dirty and I didn't want to start scrubbing all these bags!

(I also bought two t-shirts and a tank top, but they're not really wedding related).

I went to Zellers because they had beach towels listed for 2 for $4.97. They were TINY!

So I ended up leaving Zellers with a bikini bottom, incense oil and hand cream.

And today, FI and I were in Pier 1. Very dangerous. They have all kinds of travel candles on for $2.50 each (from $4), and those paper soaps, and gels and shampoo for $1.50 each.

So I walked out of there with a bag full of travel candles and a wicker settee for our sunroom ($194 from $650, you better believe I bought one at that price!)

So now I'm spent. C'mon payday...

#2 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:25 AM

uh oh, sale at Pier 1. I'm in trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users