Photo

Any March 2011 Cruise Brides?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Tropicalbride01

Tropicalbride01
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Never been on a cruise i am a little scared of knowing nothing about planning a cruise and then i just added a wedding to it..lol any suggestions?

#2 Beach0327

Beach0327
    • 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hi,

I am a March 2011 St. Thomas wedding bride too! Have you picked out your cruise yet? How about a date? Congratulations by the way! :)

#3 Tropicalbride01

Tropicalbride01
      • 29 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:36 PM

Hi :) no not yet i cant wait till i do...so i can put down the deposit it will give me peace of mind i am thinking right know it might be the carnival freedom its the only one going where i want to go at the time i want to go.. have you chosen a cruise? are you getting married through the cruise or using someone on the islands?

#4 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:30 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Happy planning! Everyone seems so nice on the site and helpful. I've found a lot on info using the search button at the top of the page. I took a cruise on Carnival Legend out of Tampa in March and loved it. There was a wedding on board when we were there also. Good lcuk!

#5 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:40 AM

Welcome!! We sailed Royal Caribbean and got married while in port in Ocho Rios. We used a private planner from the island. Cruise weddings are so much fun! Good luck!

#6 Tropicalbride01

Tropicalbride01
            • 29 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Got a quote today from both RC and Carnival  i cant decided RC was more expensive  but my question? is it worth the extra money being that its such a special day? What to do??

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#8 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!  I'm sure you will find a lot of great information for your cruise wedding!  Happy planning!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#9 tigercheerfan

tigercheerfan
                  • 151 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:04 AM

I have been on seven cruises so i decided to get married on one in june 2011. You will have a blast, that is the only vacation i take anymore.

#10 katieandaron

katieandaron
                    • 35 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:33 AM

We're getting married in April 2011 on the Carnival Destiny- the ceremony will be the first day, while the ship is in the port of Miami.  We picked Carnival over Royal Caribbean because we wanted a price that would encourage friends and family to come with us, and RC was just too expensive.  That being said, I'm sure both lines perform amazing weddings and you will have a wonderful experience, either way!  Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users