Just went to the dollar tree and...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DWBride615

• 852 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hi everyone!

I just got back from the dollar tree and two things popped up that I thought might be useful to you ladies. There was a great deal on 'after burn aloe gel'. It was selling at 3 for a $1. I was also surprised to see a spanish-english dictionary. At first, I thought it was just a regular dictionary, but after taking a closer look, there was a collection of spanish-english translation books at the dollar tree, all selling each for a dollar, of course.

These aren't things I need, but I know there are a lot of beach brides creating OOT bags and I thought this could help. This was at a dollar tree in Tampa, FL.

Hope it helps and happy planning! =]
    *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#2 lsjhik

• 157 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

Dollar Tree is amazing! I got so much stuff for my OOT bags for super cheap. Highly recommended! You have to wander and check a lot but its worth it

#3 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

oooh the aloe gel is an awesome find!! the dictionaries dont really work for me as my whole fam speaks spanish already but i will deff be headed to dollar tree for the aloe! thanks girlie!
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#4 nessa0308

• 233 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:03 AM

Heading to the dollar tree........

#5 reaganlane

• 180 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for letting us know!

#6 jszy10

• 1,192 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

thanks for sharing! I am hoping the dollartree has a lot of what I need!

#7 tigercheerfan

• 151 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

Thanks for the aloe tip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users