Photo

Anyone used Mira Carman for Stylist?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cocoalover

cocoalover
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:49 PM

I just found her website randomly through some other vendor link, and her profile seem impressive. Anyone had personal experience?

#2 bridetov

bridetov
    • 76 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

I used Jessica Waite for makeup and Dan Sanchez for hair. Both were OUT OF THIS WORLD!! And I'd highly recommend them to anyone getting married on Maui.

#3 klfeuerstein

klfeuerstein
      • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

I was looking to use her as well.....just wondering if you used her or found out anything

#4 cocoalover

cocoalover
        • 37 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

yeah, i booked her for 2/8/11. I'll let you know my experience afterwards.

#5 klfeuerstein

klfeuerstein
          • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:52 AM

Thank you! I also booked her on 08/11 but I've got this worst case scenario thing playing out in my head. I look forward to your post

#6 klfeuerstein

klfeuerstein
            • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:31 PM

Quick question.... how are you getting your wedding dress to Hawaii?

#7 klfeuerstein

klfeuerstein
              • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:13 AM

How did it go? Im dying to know!

#8 cocoalover

cocoalover
                • 37 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

klfeuerstein, sorry I didn't post any sooner. I just got back from traveling yesterday. Mira is great. She did such a great job, I cannot say enough good things about her. She is very accommodating. For my trial, I had to be an hour late due to some family emergency, and I felt terrible, but she made it very comfortable for me. Btw, she's got a great personality. I just love her.

As far as her skill goes, she is everything that I was looking for. I had something in mind, but I didn't tell her. I asked her for her option, and she suggested everything that I was looking for without telling her. Also, she is very detail-orientated. I showed her a picture of my wedding dress during trail and the earring that I plan to wear, and she incorporated those elements with my hair style. My dress had rushing, and she layered my hair on the side to resemble that.

All in all, I highly recommend her. Quoting my husband, she made me look a better version of me, but it is still me. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can help answer more questions.

#9 cocoalover

cocoalover
                  • 37 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:50 AM

if anyone is interested in seen a before and after picture PM me.

#10 TeamWe2011

TeamWe2011
                    • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

I am also trying to figure out how to get my wedding dress there! Buy its own suitcase and steam it out there? I bought a full A-line dress for a garden wedding I was planning here in Atlanta, so it has a little bit of body to it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users