Photo

North Carolina Newbie

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 sunshine0714

sunshine0714
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

Hey Crystal! Have you been able to get ahold of the WC lately? It's been almost two weeks and no reply!! Yesterday I resent my email just in case it was lost. Do you email her or call her?

#32 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:42 PM

Welcome Chrystle....

#33 cmmcentire

cmmcentire
      • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:31 AM

I don't go through Claudia, she is way to hard to get a hold of. We hired a wedding planner/travel agent to do all the talking to Claudia. It is a whole lot easier on me and things get taken care of alot quicker than if I sat around waiting for Claudia to get back to me. For some reason Claudia will get right back to wedding planners but the actual brides...forget it! I tried calling Claudia once, before I hired a wedding planner and of course she wasn't there. I left a message and it took her about two weeks to call me back, but by then it didn't matter anymore. Wish I could be more help.

Crystal

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunshine0714
        Hey Crystal! Have you been able to get ahold of the WC lately? It's been almost two weeks and no reply!! Yesterday I resent my email just in case it was lost. Do you email her or call her?

#34 KeachandRoy

KeachandRoy
        • 17 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:17 AM

Hi! I'm also a newbie!

Congratulations![[/FONT]COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR]

#35 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:37 AM

and Congrats!!!

#36 royfa

royfa
            • 2,201 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:15 AM

Welcome :)
              Fannie & Pierre

#37 cmmcentire

cmmcentire
              • 7 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

I need help from any former Dreams Cancun brides! I received a quote for the rooms for me and my fiance but now I'm stuck on which rooms are the best. My choices are these: 6 nights in the Deluxe Ocean front room, 6 nights in the Club tower, 6 nights in the Deluxe Ocean front room that has a view of the ocean and the dolphin tank, or I can split any of those choices with 3 nights in one of those with the last 3 nights in the Jacuzzi suite ( for a bit more $ ). What rooms are going to be the best as far as the room itself and the view? Is it worth spending more money to stay in the jacuzzi suite the last 3 nights or is it better to just spend all 6 nights in one of the rooms mentioned above? Any input helps!

#38 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:29 PM

Welcome and happy planning.. I can't really help you out but I would love to be near a dolphin tank.. just personal preference though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users