Photo

Please help-Digital Memories-love or hate?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
  • 301 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:25 PM

I had a last minute change that couldn't be helped and I am now going with Diana Campbell from digital memories. She has been an absolute Angel. She has been so accommodating and sweet at such a last minute. I understand what you are saying about the slide show, I will get my brother to do me another one! and some of the pictures are a little staged but i think if you know what you want and explain to her she is more than capable. I actually have a vision board of the type of pictures I like too, which can be used as a guide. 

I am so happy I found her as the vibes I have gotten from her (over email! lol) are amazing and I feel completely comfortable about the day and know I will have a great time with her.

As soon as i get back I will post some pics so you can see if they are right for you.

#12 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Thanx AMY:::::)

We are in the same boat as you, were a laid back couple who want nice simple yet a little funky photos.....and since Ive talked to Diana she sounds great. and really nice! and to be honest.....if you want different photos just tell them what you want and Im sure they will be willing to do it. I know Diana said she would do whatever we wanted. And that's what I liked about her.

Good luck Ladies and thanx again amy

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Thanx AMY:::::)

We are in the same boat as you, were a laid back couple who want nice simple yet a little funky photos.....and since Ive talked to Diana she sounds great. and really nice! and to be honest.....if you want different photos just tell them what you want and Im sure they will be willing to do it. I know Diana said she would do whatever we wanted. And that's what I liked about her.

Good luck Ladies and thanx again amy

Hi Amy,

just a quick note that you are responding to people that posted over in 2010 (the last thread was over a year old)...i just wanted to let you know in case no one responds.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users