Photo

RIU Negril ClubHotel Wedding if it Rains?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

I am leaving July 21 to get married July 24 at the RIU ClubHotel, and was looking at the weather. It says 60% chance of rain the day of my wedding, does anyone know what the RIU does in the event it rains. Where is the wedding if not on the beach?

#2 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

I'm not sure where they do the wedding takes place if not on the beach. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it doesn't rain!!! .. but would also like to know.

Regardless, I hope that you have an amazing trip and even more amazing wedding day!!! i also do hope that you post a review when you get back as I literally just officially booked for my FI and I for April 2011! :)

#3 debbmach

debbmach
      • 1,457 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

I'm not sure either, and am definitely curious to know! I'm sure there is an alternative though. A review would be great...and some pics!
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#4 beachymombride

beachymombride
        • 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

hello:

My daughter was married there on 6/5/10. I am going to try to post pictures up today. She is goling to write a reveiw but she has been really busy. If it rains there is an area by the big restaurant. It is like an atrium and very nice. We went during raining season and wanted to know the options. If it rains the area where they hold is still beautiful it will feel like your are outside as the hotel is open. You won't be on the beach but your pictures should look very nice. Hopefully, it will not rain. It rained everyday that we were there and on the day of the wedding it was the hottest and clearest day of our stay.

#5 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachymombride
            hello:

My daughter was married there on 6/5/10. I am going to try to post pictures up today. She is goling to write a reveiw but she has been really busy. If it rains there is an area by the big restaurant. It is like an atrium and very nice. We went during raining season and wanted to know the options. If it rains the area where they hold is still beautiful it will feel like your are outside as the hotel is open. You won't be on the beach but your pictures should look very nice. Hopefully, it will not rain. It rained everyday that we were there and on the day of the wedding it was the hottest and clearest day of our stay.
            glad to hear that!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#6 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachymombride
              hello:

yes, very happy to hear that!

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users