The Royal in Cancun- April 2011

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 TheFutureWagners

• Banned
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

Goza- you have to report back to all of us Royal Cancun brides about how you liked it!

#22 dreamsmaybride

• 168 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

Welcome, congrats & happy planning!!!

#23 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

Hi FutureWagners,
      Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#24 elisamarie

• 222 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

Congrats and have fun planning!

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

#25 LeahZ

• 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:13 PM

I just booked my date at The Royal for April 15, 2011.  We are only expecting 30-50 people.  We are doing our reception next door at The Gran Caribe Real. They have a nice huge roof top terrace. The only downfall is that is has ugly green fake grass for flooring.  They also have the Villas terrace, it is much smaller and guest balconies are right there.  Have you booked a date yet?

#26 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

Congrats! We are booked for April 2 at The Royal. We are getting married in the gazebo on the beach and our reception is on the beach. We decided to do the dinner on the beach and are getting the DJ and the lightup dance floor and fireworks. I have kinda stopped the planning process once again because I am frustrated with The Royal. I just got a new coordinator and they never told me that until I tried reaching her  for days. NOW, i have to go over everything AGAIN with the new one. They are not much help. I hope you have better luck than I am having. :(

#27 LeahZ

• 19 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

I am starting to experience the same type of delays in response from the WC at The Royal.  I am going to get my travel agent involved she has gotten very prompt responses in the past.  Are you using the photographer they provide in their package?  I saw there work and am not impressed. I am not sure what to do because it is included in the package?

#28 JDAD11

• 20 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

LeahZ-Congrats!! I am also a newbie!  I am getting married at The Royal Cancun in April too!  How did you get to see some of the photographers work?  I am trying to decide if I want to use them or not.

#29 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:30 AM

I finally decided to use La Luna. I absolutely loved the pics from Del Sol but I couldnt afford them so when I found out they had another company called La Luna I checked out their work and loved it! Their prices are in my budget so we booked! You should look at their portfolios on their website http://lalunaphotography.com/ 

#30 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

Congrats! i am also getting married at The Royal on April 2. We too are having trouble with "blocks" of rooms and we were also let to believe our rates were locked in but just found out they ARE NOT. I've been annoyed with the process but dont know what to do from here except hope for the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users