Photo

Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#411 traceysteve

traceysteve
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

Awwww....thanks so much Nikadawn. This looks like the biggest crisis, so I'm not really that worried. I did think of a back up plan though, someone gave me a little blue shoe charm when my youngest son was born with his name and birthday on it. I'm soo exhausted and have very low tolerance for people right now, so this was the tipping point for sure! Meh, whatever isn't done, isn't done. Who cares at this point, right? That was the whole point of going away!!! I may go over to Victorias secret on my lunch though, just to see.

Aww Tracy that sucks! It would have been super cute too. I like the blue undies idea though. I have no shortage of blue as turquoise is my signature colour. If only you were in Ottawa I would totally have you covered. I'm so excited for you that you leave this weekend! If this is the biggest thing to go wrong then you will have a FANTASTIC wedding.

#412 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:01 AM

Keep your chin up Tracey, it'll all come together, and also you warned other brides to avoid said etsy seller! It is your wedding afterall, you would hope someone providing a service like that would understand, even a response of "I'm Sorry" and an explanation would be better!

#413 traceysteve

traceysteve
      • 328 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

Torilynn, I don't even know what I would do without you on here!!! You are my online BFF!!!

#414 Manda123

Manda123
        • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

That sucks Tracey! I'm sure that next week at this time it will be the furthest thing from your mind though :) Have an AMAZING wedding!

#415 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Tracey you will be 1 day married this time next week!!! EEEEEEEEE 

#416 traceysteve

traceysteve
            • 328 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

Thanks Manda!! It's already pretty far on the list, so I'm not worried

That sucks Tracey! I'm sure that next week at this time it will be the furthest thing from your mind though :) Have an AMAZING wedding!

And Torilynn...I KNOW!!!!   EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK! We keep telling everyone, we have a couple of days to get out of our drunken stupor before it all goes down hill!!!!

#417 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

Thanks for the warning! that really sucks and i'm glad to see you found alternatives. I think with all the stress of a wedding and planning that even the littlest things can set us off which is understandable...i wont lie, i would be really ticked off too! LOL keep your head up....you will be in paradise marrying the man you love in less then a week :) :)

ETSY BEWARE!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS FROM JESSICA RAE JEWELLERY!  I emailed her before ordering and she said there would be no problem I should receive this by the week of Aug 21st. I paid via paypal on July 6th, have sent 3 emails, no response...and now, I don't have something blue :( I leave on sunday, and am way too busy to find something.

FREE SHIP - Something Blue Hand Stamped Bridal Bouquet or Garter Charm

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#418 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                • 191 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:45 AM

Do any of you Ottawa ladies know where I can find battery operated tea lights in colours OTHER THAN WHITE? I found them online but I feel don't want to pay shipping on six little candles so I was hoping to find them locally. I got lots of white ones hoping I could wrap a few in coloured cellophane to change the colour but that didn't work so well. No luck at Michael's, Walmart or Dollarama so far.....

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#419 Manda123

Manda123
                  • 380 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

Not sure! I will keep my eyes peeled for ya!

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Do any of you Ottawa ladies know where I can find battery operated tea lights in colours OTHER THAN WHITE? I found them online but I feel don't want to pay shipping on six little candles so I was hoping to find them locally. I got lots of white ones hoping I could wrap a few in coloured cellophane to change the colour but that didn't work so well. No luck at Michael's, Walmart or Dollarama so far.....

#420 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:08 AM

hmmmm i have only seen them in white. i am doing some wedding projects today that will have me out and about so i will keep my eyes open for you

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users