Photo

Honeymoon Registry help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

I was wondering if all the honeymoon registry websites charge a fee, are there any that don't? Which site did you use to register for your honeymoon? And how exactly does it work? The company just sends you a check for the total amount given by your guest is the way I understood it, or am I wrong?

Has this question already been asked? If so, I can't find it...

#2 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

Hi there, I had posted a website previously that compares all the different honeymoon registeries so that you get a side by side comparison and can choose the best one for you. Its posted in the Honeymoon Travel Stickies I believe but here it is anyway
      Honeymoon Registry Reviews (Creative Honeymoon Ideas)

#3 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

Oh by the way I am using Honeyfund for mine and I am quite pleased with it, but as you can see there are 7 total on that website so its really about what suits your needs. Good luck!

#4 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
        • 355 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:06 PM

Wow thanks for that great link Janine! We've been looking at different honeymoon registries, and have yet to decide, but we like the idea of UponOurStar (which wasn't on the review site). They do charge a fee: 2.5% from your total funds and a one-time $15 amount.

There are so many options to choose from!
          Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#5 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:51 AM

Depending on what your looking for Ive seen registry on direct sites, like Sandals has their own registry on their website as well as carnival cruise.

#6 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:52 AM

Oh and they also do not charge you anything to use these

#7 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
              • 282 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

Or you can use a travel agent registry for free too. That's what i'm doing.

#8 lisa203

lisa203
                • 681 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

I had no idea that some charged a fee. Good to know TA registries are free. Thanks for the info ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users