Photo

San Juan Puerto Rico wedding Sept 22, I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mariabaldino

mariabaldino
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:20 AM

Hello new friends!
    I am getting Married Sept 22 2010 in Old San Juan and am in need of a photographer. The ceremony is very small (bride groom and 4-6 guests)
    I need him for about 2-3 hours to take photos of the ceremony and then around San Juan after we get hitched......... Please, please, please HEEEEELP!

P.S. Im on a very tight budget and can not spend more then 500-600 for
    their services.

#2 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#3 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:12 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
        • 2,667 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hi ,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mariabaldino
          Hello new friends!
          I am getting Married Sept 22 2010 in Old San Juan and am in need of a photographer. The ceremony is very small (bride groom and 4-6 guests)
          I need him for about 2-3 hours to take photos of the ceremony and then around San Juan after we get hitched......... Please, please, please HEEEEELP!

P.S. Im on a very tight budget and can not spend more then 500-600 for
          their services.
          Hi Maria,
          Welcome to the forum! I had my engagement photos taken in Old San Juan in December. I loved my photographer. You can see my pics on our wedding website jadicaandraveyn.com If you like them, let me know and I'll forward you his information. I hope everything works out for you!
          The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#6 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:38 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations. There are a lot of vendors on here, you can definitely go to the photographers section and check out who's over there. Good luck with your planning!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users