Photo

Destination Wedding TA Review... help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 normamichelle

normamichelle
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:06 PM

Has anyone used Destinationweddings.com as their TA? I am about to book them and I really wanted some info about them... has anyone used them? If anyone loved or hated them PLEASE let me know!!

THANKS!!!

#2 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
    • 349 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:37 PM

Being a bride not too long ago, I can tell you that the travel agent you pick can save your sanity (or not!!). I went with a local Flight Centre TA, and I can tell you by the end of it I was ready to strangle someone (preferably her)--she caused me a lot of grief through the 9 month process re: booking errors, changing from a direct flight to a non-direct flight back to a direct flight, announcing to our guests that I was getting married to DH's brother on email etc.,. There has been some fairly mixed reviews about Destination Weddings.com, I suggest you do a search on the forum for them and decide for yourself.

I can tell you though, if I were to do it all over again, I would have picked a TA from BDW!!
      Good luck!

#3 Ayita

Ayita
      • 861 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:13 PM

You should use the search, there is at least one very long thread about all the brides that used them.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

i'm closing this thread and moving it to the appropriate section. please do a search!

http://bestdestinati....ns-here-14934/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users