Sign in to follow this  
hienanderic

Cabo wedding May 2011

Hi! I'm new to BDW and have a few questions. Has anyone had their wedding at Casa Dorado Hotel? What are your thoughts on it? What other hotels do you suggest? Any suggestions on photographers? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

welcome! congrats on your engagement!

You'll find lots of great suggestions and recommendations around the forum. sorry i have not heard of that hotel.

lots of vendors can be found under: Cabo Vendors - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

and Destination Wedding Vendors - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

also visit the May 2011 brides thread when you get a chance http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-brides-57904/

happy planning!

Welcome and congratulations! I am getting married in Cabo December 2010 at Capella Pedregal! I am using Enrique Morales as my photographer. I believe his website is emweddings.com. Happy planning and if you have any questions, let me know!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. I was married in Cabo (Sheraton) and I Love, love it there. There are so many great resorts in Cabo, that you really can't go wrong. We have an amazing travel agent on the forum (Tammy host) that can help you find a resort that fits your needs/budget. Best of luck and happy planning

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the warm welcome and have found the forum to be such a great wealth of information so far. We are trying to find the right venue, but with so many choices it's not an easy task. Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences and seeing some pictures!!!

Hien