Photo

Cabo wedding May 2011

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 hienanderic

hienanderic
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:10 AM

Hi! I'm new to BDW and have a few questions. Has anyone had their wedding at Casa Dorado Hotel? What are your thoughts on it? What other hotels do you suggest? Any suggestions on photographers? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

#2 rosieposie

rosieposie
    • 649 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:16 AM

welcome! congrats on your engagement!
      You'll find lots of great suggestions and recommendations around the forum. sorry i have not heard of that hotel.

lots of vendors can be found under: Cabo Vendors - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource
      and Destination Wedding Vendors - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

also visit the May 2011 brides thread when you get a chance http://bestdestinati....-brides-57904/

happy planning!

#3 artistique

artistique
      • Banned
      • 190 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

to the forum! There is so much good info on here and TONS of reviews of the different hotels. Good luck with your planning!

:) Michelle

#4 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:30 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hi welcome to the forum and happy planning!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 Sherri84

Sherri84
            • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

Welcome to BDW!!! I'm sure you'll find all the info you're looking for here :) Happy planning!

#7 kclyburn

kclyburn
              • 153 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

Welcome and congratulations! I am getting married in Cabo December 2010 at Capella Pedregal! I am using Enrique Morales as my photographer. I believe his website is emweddings.com. Happy planning and if you have any questions, let me know!

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:55 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. I was married in Cabo (Sheraton) and I Love, love it there. There are so many great resorts in Cabo, that you really can't go wrong. We have an amazing travel agent on the forum (Tammy host) that can help you find a resort that fits your needs/budget. Best of luck and happy planning

#9 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
                  • 456 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:02 PM

This is THE best forum for a bride to be....you'll find it all here!

CONGRATS!

#10 hienanderic

hienanderic
                    • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:05 AM

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the warm welcome and have found the forum to be such a great wealth of information so far. We are trying to find the right venue, but with so many choices it's not an easy task. Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences and seeing some pictures!!!

Hien

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users