44 replies to this topic

#31 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

Im 23 turning 24 in a few weeks, however, most people think I look young-like 16ish.  I always get asked what high school I go to get ID'd everywhere I go! (legal age here is 18).  My FI is 25 and people often think he is around 28-29..  People often look as us weird when we are out together!

#32 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

I will be 24 and my fiance will be 23 when we get married. We will have been together for a little over 7yrs when we get married and I can't agree more with some of the other posts on here....age and maturity are not the same thing!

#33 harkatea

harkatea
    • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

I think I'm pretty young getting married at 23, but he's 30 and I'm just finishing grad school.  So I like to think we're around the same age.  Of course, this means I get carded and he doesn't though.

#34 june92012

june92012
      • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

If there's love, age doesn't really matter in my opinion (as log as it's legal too)

#35 june92012

june92012
        • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:39 AM

Love is love, old or young, in my opinion

#36 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
          • 270 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

I hate the age comments. I am 22 years old, working on my last semester of college and I am getting married next year (yes at 23). So many people tell me how young and stupid I am and that I should wait. I do not want to hear it. My fiance and I have been together for over 4 years, he is a man (5 years my senior) who has a stable job, has his own apartment, is very hard working and has been there for me every single step of the way. I am madly in love with him and I know that we are going to be fine. Just because back in the day once people got married (in specific women) their life was over, it doesn't mean my life is over. If anything, life is just beginning and I could not have someone better to start it with. 

#37 jburress21

jburress21
            • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Agreed I am 24 and my fianc© is 23 we have been together since high school!

#38 FutureMrsPerez

FutureMrsPerez
              • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Hello :) I'll be 22 when I tie the knot with my fianc© and my future sister in law was married at 18 and is happy. As long as you and your fianc© feel you are ready that's all that matters. Good Luck and Happy Planning!

#39 jburress21

jburress21
                • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Agreed I am 24 and my fianc© is 23 we have been together since high school!

#40 FutureMrsPerez

FutureMrsPerez
                  • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Hello :) I'll be 22 when I tie the knot with my fianc© and my future sister in law was married at 18 and is happy. As long as you and your fianc© feel you are ready that's all that matters. Good Luck and Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users