Sign in to follow this  

I was looking back at some STD's I designed but never used. (obviously, I had designed them before we decided on date/place!) They were just for post-card use. If anyone is interested in any of the designs, let me know & I'll get them too you.

I especially love the 1st one, but it was vetoed by Reggie (silly boys!) and I hate it to go un-used!!! This one in particular was a labor of love and took WAY too long to design to never be used!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

that's awesome of you, Heidi, too bad mine are already sent....

On a side note, have you designed your invites or are you using the boarding pass you made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
that's awesome of you, Heidi, too bad mine are already sent....
On a side note, have you designed your invites or are you using the boarding pass you made?
The boarding pass was my STD. I posted my invites somewhere on here... they're very simple! :) Backing them with some colored paper to make them 5x7". I'll post a PDF b/c I know a couple people couldn't read the fonts. It's 4.75"x6.75" but is showing up on 8.5x11 paper.

invite.pdf

I love love love the first ones. I wish I had seen those a long time ago :) I have long since sent out my STD's, but I would totall use those if I needed them. Good job.