Photo

Iberostar Grand RH/RH Suites/RH Beach Hotel - are they the same?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 emi

emi
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Hi ladies - I'm doing research to pick my resort, and came across these 3 - Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel. From pictures I saw they don't look the same, but I could only find the Grand one on the Iberostar website....? Can anyone tell me their difference? Thanks!!!

#2 Princess J

Princess J
    • 424 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:01 AM

I am planning my wedding for the Iberostar Beach Hotel so I will try to explain as much as I know.
      These 3 are different hotels within the same family hotel 'Iberostar' built since 2007. They are all rated highly by both brides and on trip advisor. They are located next to each other on the same property. All are close to the airport.
      Iberostar Grande Rose hall: most deluxe of the hotels (and most expensive), Adults Only, perks like 'Butler services", you have use of all the facilities/restaurants from the 'Suites' and the 'Beach' hotels. Trip Advisor #1 choice for Montego Bay
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites: all rooms are suites (with Jaccuzi tubs), you have use of all "Beach" hotel ammenties. Middle of the price ranges. Trip Advisor # 2 for Montego Bay
      Iberostar Beach: Variety of rooms (including suites), 3 a la cartes and 1 buffet only, least expensive of the three. Trip advisor # 10 for Montego Bay
      Hope this helps~
      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#3 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
      • 235 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

Hi there! Princess J said it all! I think you will be equally pleased with all three. The main diffrence being really the decor of the hotel. At beach the rooms have more of that beach look. Suites is in between beach and modern and Grand is modern. I think the food emenities etc will be pretty similar for all three.
        Keep in mind though if you stay at the beach you only have access to that hotel. Suites you have access to Suites and Beach. Grand all 3.

#4 emi

emi
        • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:54 AM

i see!! Thanks PrincessJ & jonesr1979!!
          So is it the same WC for all 3 hotels? and do they share the same wedding ceremony location?

#5 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
          • 235 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

Hey Emi i think all three have diffrent WC. All three hotels are so busy i don't think they would have time to do all three :) I am unsure about the locations but i think they all have pretty similar locations. Have you looked at the packages online i think it tells you all the wedding locations

#6 kimberly333

kimberly333
            • 283 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

Does Iberostar Rose Hall Suites allow children?

#7 kimberly333

kimberly333
              • 283 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

Thanks TA Maureen!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users