Photo

My Pashmina's have arrived!! Pics included

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 nessa0308

nessa0308
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:38 AM

I purchased my pashmina's from ebay and they are the exact same!!  Great price, quick shipment and packages in plastic (as shown w/ ivory pashmina's).  I would highly recommend them.  I had no issues and they were $1.09 each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBDIX:IT

#22 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
    • Banned
    • 630 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:54 AM

nessa0308 - $1.09 is obviously a great price, but the shipping is $3.59.  Was there any discount in the shipping for multiple items purchased?  Thanks for the info.

#23 nessa0308

nessa0308
      • 233 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:06 AM

Yes, they will offer a discount for large orders.  Just send them an email prior to purchasing advising how many you would like to order and work out a shipping price with them.  I presented them with an offer and they took it.  Just ask them what you think is reasonable.

#24 Dilara

Dilara
        • 233 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by nessa0308 

I purchased my pashmina's from ebay and they are the exact same!!  Great price, quick shipment and packages in plastic (as shown w/ ivory pashmina's).  I would highly recommend them.  I had no issues and they were $1.09 each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBDIX:IT

It states that they are new without tags - did yours come with tags?

#25 nessa0308

nessa0308
          • 233 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:57 AM

They didnt come with a price tage, but they were wrapped in celephane and had the pashmina tag on the scraf itself.  I would highly recommend these.  I know a lot of BDW gals have purchased these exact same ones.

#26 Dilara

Dilara
            • 233 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

Thanks! I meant the pashmina tags on the scarf itself... couldn't care less if the price tag was on the or not. Now that I know it's on there, I may just order from ebay. :) The price is definitely waaaay better! And if the quality is the same, why not right?

#27 nessa0308

nessa0308
              • 233 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

I'll try to take a picture of them and upload so you can see.  Yes, it has the pashmina tag on it and it says "pashmina 70% pashmina 30% silk". 

#28 Meitra

Meitra
                • 249 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

What colors are people ordering?  I want to see the red orange in person, or at least hear someone's opinion of it after having seen it in person :)

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#29 SassyCass

SassyCass
                  • 155 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:28 AM

Thanks for the link OP!  The ones from ebay still seem a little high with shipping.  I'm looking to order 25 black pashminas and it was still $4.20 per pashmina from the ebay seller.

#30 Sjnovot

Sjnovot
                    • 154 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this link! Just what I was looking for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users