Photo

MakeUp Help!! ... How to make it last??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
  • 860 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:03 PM

Great advice ladies, thanks so much! Will definitely schedule a trial soon. I'll post pictures of the after and if i feel brave enough maybe the before without makeup!

#12 Meitra

Meitra
    • 249 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

I got a sample of the sephora makeup forever HD primer and foundation and tried it out for our couples' shower this past weekend.  I was shiny the whole time and in the pictures too :(  I didn't buy and use the mineral powder that goes with it though, maybe that would have made the difference?  I also noticed that the foundation's coverage was very light.  I applied it with a dry sponge.  Has anyone used this and gotten better results?  I really want my makeup to look great in our photographs!

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#13 magirl

magirl
      • 198 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:27 PM

wow I hadn't even thought of this?!  Thanks ladies!

#14 jenrick

jenrick
        • 163 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:02 PM

I have very oily skin and I'm worried about my makeup lasting all day also. Are Sephora and MAC primers and foundations good to control the oil?

#15 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

I was very happy with my mac purchases.I did buy the eye primer but didnt pick up the other primers.I bought the foundation and powder and blusher and i was happy with everything i do wish i bought lip gloss but hey ho i felt so beautiful.The eye make up was fabulous and i was very brave with the colours.In the back of my mind i thought if i go with hair extensions (i did) i needed to continue the look and felt if i went muted natural it would look mismatched.

Just a ikle tip if you go for the faslse lashes get someone without arcylic nails to put them on my little girly struggled as did i.That said the eyelashes are fab

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users