Photo

Jason & Karen's AHR this Saturday!! Do i need anything else?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lambert13
    I think it sounds perfect too. Can I come to it? I promise to wear my best spandex shorts, hyper-color tank top and blue blocker sunglasses for you. All fluorescent like colors and everything.

I can't wait for Saturday! I think it is going to be so much fun.
    lol!!!

#22 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lucky k72
      Ahhhhhh! My husband is soooooooooooooo funny!! lol!
      You know that I crack myself up.

But seriously, I really cant wait. I think it will be such a good time and hopefully everyone will have a good time with us.

#23 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
      • VIP Member
      • 4,116 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

LOL!! Hyper color!!! OMG! wow. . .

Aside from Senor Jason's outfit...that sounds like a kick ass party!! haha! You've thought of everything I think you're going to have an amazing time!

#24 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:19 PM

AHR is tomorrow! I can't wait! I spent today getting my color done, getting my nairs done, arguing with the guy from party city about the price of a cake sever set. He said it was $17. I begged to differ..it was 12. I won!

I found a wedding themed scrapbook in Target. We are passing out tiffany blue card stock and asking everyone to write a message., a wish, or marriage advice on a card Later,We going to put the cards together with AHR pics in the scrapbook.

Jay took care of the 8x10 framed pics for the parents and they look amazing. Renee (who is also a BDW member) is in town from Atlanta!! Our favors came out so cool. I'm so glad we ordered the Mexican candy..its so fun and unique. Chili pepper and strawberry flavor lollipos anyone? The brown paper bags containing the candy are all sealed with our monogram on the outside. They look like something out of Martha Stewart mag and they were sooooo easy. I'm babbling but I'm just very excited.

<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#25 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:35 PM

I'm excited too Karen and I'm not even going! Take pics cause you know we'll bug you until you post them. Have a blast!!

#26 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

Have a great time today, can't wait to see pics...

#27 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:23 AM

You two have an amazing time at your AHR today. And I know I don't have to say it,, but I will.. lol TAKE LOTS OF PICS....

Karen are you wearing your wedding dress again?

#28 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:55 AM

I'm late to this thread, but I hope you two are having a FABULOUS time right now on your pub crawl. I'm sure the AHR was a smashing success, especially if Senor Jason dressed to impress as suggested! lol

Congrats again, you two lovebirds...can't wait for the pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users