Sign in to follow this  
stevensFiance

My OOT bags have arrived

Very nice! A few months ago I wasn't planning on getting personalized oot bags but when i saw the prices on that site i said I will.

I didn;t see that image( on the bag)- where did you find it? is it on the site? also what is the style number of the bag? I'm trying to figure out if I want to go with the large jute bag or one similar to yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheree10 View Post
Very nice! A few months ago I wasn't planning on getting personalized oot bags but when i saw the prices on that site i said I will.

I didn;t see that image( on the bag)- where did you find it? is it on the site? also what is the style number of the bag? I'm trying to figure out if I want to go with the large jute bag or one similar to yours.
Okay disregard my questions about the image, I was able to find it under weddings... it's perfect for a dw.
but my only question now is what style# is it?

Quote:
Okay disregard my questions about the image, I was able to find it under weddings... it's perfect for a dw.
but my only question now is what style# is it?
the style number is "Product ID: #TOT07"

Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensFiance View Post
the style number is "Product ID: #TOT07"

Enjoy
Thank you! I will have to place my order very soon.

Quote:
Thank you! I will have to place my order very soon.
When is your wedding? I ordered them about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and they were shipped from FL, and I received them this past tuesday. They offer faster shipping/work for more $$ ofcourse. But hope the timeline helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgnatko View Post
Cute Bags - what are you going to fill them with?
Truthfully? we're stuck! I mean most of the stuff is basic, so far we have the cups, band aids, aloe gel, advil and emergency C drink mix. I really dont feel like wasting $$ on things people will not use, and its mainly a younger crowd, so we were thinking condoms too, lol.
Have any good ideas, you want to share?
I dont need anti bacterial because its all over the hotel. Oh and ofcourse our welcome note. I found a great deal on underwater disposable cameras, but the fiance isnt loving the idea, he thinks no one will use them