Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 AliciaP

AliciaP
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hello Ladies

My fiance and I booked this resort a couple of months ago.  We are up to 65 guests.   I am so happy to have found this site as it seems Beverly isn't so great on responding.  Thanks for all the above information, every detail helps.  The best of luck with your planning

#62 daphodil

daphodil
    • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

AliciaP,

Just curious to find out if you are getting a private reception for your number of people or is it okay to have all the people in a semi-private area in the restaurant? Wanted to know because tryin to book date for approximately that size.  Also, does anyone know if there is a day pass charge for guests not staying on the property?

#63 AliciaP

AliciaP
      • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:26 AM

Hi

I have booked the private recpetion dinner at the Italian restaurant.  I know that the semi-private room (which is actually pretty private)  accomodates about 50 people.  Since we have over 70 guests attending we needed to book out the entire restaurant.  

#64 daphodil

daphodil
        • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:41 PM

Thanks for the info AliciaP.  Good to know.  I'm still trying to find out the situation with day passes because everyone is not staying at the resort.  Anyone know info about the day passes, please pass along.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users