#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    Oooh, I like that. Huh, I wonder if he will go for it. He might just tell me he wants a white flower, that is something he would say. lol

I will talk to my sister about it tonight and see if I can get him to show her. I hope it works.
    well, his clothes need to match YOUR flowers - and the BMs dresses (can't remember if you're having any). stuff that he CAN'T argue with! lol

#12 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

I agree - have your sister ask him, that way it's not coming from you =)

#13 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        well, his clothes need to match YOUR flowers - and the BMs dresses (can't remember if you're having any). stuff that he CAN'T argue with! lol
        Good point. Yes, I have 1 MOH and 3 BM's. Alright, I will do it and let you know what happens. Thanks girls.

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

boy, we're a deceiving bunch when we want to be. poor fellas don't stand a chance!

#15 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            boy, we're a deceiving bunch when we want to be. poor fellas don't stand a chance!
            Thank God. lol I would not have know what to do otherwise. I do not want to ruin the surprise, cause I think its sweet that he wants to surprise me and wants to match (even though he said he would never wear pink), but I just need to know that it looks okay. So, I will get my sister to talk to him about it and bring it up like she has no idea. I hope it works.

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              I'll remember who I should come to when I need some advice on being devious!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users