Photo

Juan Navarro Photographer

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 JessieColeBride

JessieColeBride
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

I agree, FireyNurse! With our group I dont think we need pictures still going at the very end of the reception.

After considering it all I think we are going with the 5 hour package.

Here is what I picture:

@ 4 : Juan arrives to start take pictures of the wedding party getting ready

5:30 - 6 : Ceremony

6 - 7 : Cocktail Hour and time for group pictures and sunset shots  

7 - 9 : Reception photos

~Jessi

#32 Jass7

Jass7
    • 187 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

We are also very interested in booking him for our wedding this fall. Love his style, and looks like he's very passionate about his work.

#33 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

Does anyone know how lng he usually takes to get you his proffs. I am trying not to bug him. He does an amazing job I am so excited to get the link when he uploads them. It will be three weeks from Friday. My fiance is telling me to stop bugging him but I am just super excited. Over a week ago he told me he was currently working on our photos. I am obsessing. No joke I am like checking my email on my phone every 5 minutes.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

#34 krmiller

krmiller
        • 239 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

I got married June 3rd last year & received the email with the proofs on June 28th.  So, it was a little over 3 weeks.  I was the same way, checking my email every 5 minutes!!  Once you get them, you will look at them over & over!!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by jana297 

Does anyone know how lng he usually takes to get you his proffs. I am trying not to bug him. He does an amazing job I am so excited to get the link when he uploads them. It will be three weeks from Friday. My fiance is telling me to stop bugging him but I am just super excited. Over a week ago he told me he was currently working on our photos. I am obsessing. No joke I am like checking my email on my phone every 5 minutes.

#35 jana297

jana297
          • 646 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Thanks a bunch...now I feel a little better. I am glad I am not the only stalker out there! LOL!!!

April 6, 2012

#36 janette34

janette34
            • 417 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

You should book him sooner rather than later.  We had a TTD with him on April 18 and he told me that he was going to be putting his prices up soon b/c he has been so busy.

Originally Posted by Jass7 

We are also very interested in booking him for our wedding this fall. Love his style, and looks like he's very passionate about his work.

#37 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
              • 200 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

I have been stalking his blog and love all of his pictures. I am debating on a TTD in Cenote. Really want to but not sure its in the budget : (.

Did any of you do a TTD in cenote? Any Pros or Cons?

#38 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

So I just got back his links with over 1000 proofs for me to review and I am sooo blown away. His work is amazing! There are no words to describe then talent and eye he really has. He is a true artist with so much talent. Hands down it is the best work I have ever seen!!

April 6, 2012

#39 janette34

janette34
                  • 417 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

We did a TTD in a cenote!  It took a while to get my husband on board with this as he kept saying it was going to be a waste of money but if you asked him now he would tell you it was one of the most fun things he has done.  I've only seen one picture so far but I love it and I love the fact that it's so different from everyone else's wedding pictures.  We booked Juan for 3 hours and he had two assistants with him, everyone snapping pictures from different angles.  3 hours flew by the only con I can think of was that I was FREEZING by the end of the 3 hours.  It was an overcast day to begin with and the water in the cenote is chilly so I was literally shaking when we were done, but I'm so happy we did it.

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

I have been stalking his blog and love all of his pictures. I am debating on a TTD in Cenote. Really want to but not sure its in the budget : (.

Did any of you do a TTD in cenote? Any Pros or Cons?

#40 Jass7

Jass7
                    • 187 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

I am so sad that he is no longer available on my date!

Has anyone used his associate? That's what I'm leaning towards, but I'm still very upset that Juan is booked on our day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users