Photo

My Destination Wedding at Gran Bahia, PC

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 ShawanaK

ShawanaK
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

Thank you everyone for the wonderful wishes. We are both very excited!! I love this forum and am sure this site will help me out alot!!

#12 ShawanaK

ShawanaK
    • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

So Bahiabride2010 your getting married at the same resort. Are you getting married in the gazebo or on the beach? We are going with the Gazebo and having a legal ceremony. I was wondering if you were having the private reception for the supper or if you are just doing the general supper that came with the wedding package. I cant decide what to do!!

#13 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ShawanaK
        So Bahiabride2010 your getting married at the same resort. Are you getting married in the gazebo or on the beach? We are going with the Gazebo and having a legal ceremony. I was wondering if you were having the private reception for the supper or if you are just doing the general supper that came with the wedding package. I cant decide what to do!!
        Hey There...we booked the Gazebo as well...just looked a lot more private and I think it's so gorgeous! We've booked a private reception at the Garden Grill Restaurant. Since we were having 40 people we thought it would be nice to have the place to ourselves. Considering the costs savings we thought we could spluge and do the private reception. We are doing an IPOD for the music though. Good luck and see you around the forum! :)

#14 destination_diva

destination_diva
        • 82 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

Welcome to the forum! congrats!

#15 vlynnw

vlynnw
          • 6,003 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
            Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#16 AishaB

AishaB
            • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

Hey congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum. It is oh so wonderful! happy planning
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#17 Mel2010

Mel2010
              • 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

Hey, congrats on your engagement and to the forum. It really is addictive!!

#18 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
                • 193 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Congratulations and Welcome!! I'm considering this resort as one of our final choices but just can't decide. I see how its tough to decide whether to have a private reception or not, maybe just think about how many people you'll have, I think that's what we'll do. We're getting married in January 2011 so I kind of just have to see what dates are left at most resorts, but it will definitely be in Punta Cana! Happy Planning!!
                  BeachBrideSoon

#19 JanineA

JanineA
                  • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

Congrats and welcome to the site. You'll find lots of great info here and wonderful brides willing to help and give advice. Happy planning!

#20 krmiller

krmiller
                    • 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Welcome! I still haven't decided where our wedding will be, but love the DR. I am going to look up the Gran Bahia. Happy Planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users