Sign in to follow this  
cindynu

New to the site!

Hi my name is Cindy and our proposed Wedding date is August 26, 2011. We actually have a hall booked here in New Jersey but it has always been my dream to have my wedding in Dominican Republic where my family is from. Due to some financial setbacks we are almost completely sure that we will be having a destination wedding to cut the cost of our wedding. I will appreciate any advice, tips, reviews, help,helpful hints, etc... from all.

Thank you!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of planning tips on this forum. I am actually getting married August 26, 2010. Happy Planning!

Congrats & welcome to the forum! We also decided to have a destination wedding due to traditional wedding costs and stresses!! This site is super helpful and I'm sure you'll have all your questions about everything answered! Happy planning!! :-)

Hi Cindy! Congrats and welcome to the site. I'm from NJ too! This site has been so helpful for planning my DW, I hope you find it useful too. Make sure to check out the Dominican Republic section and the NJ Brides thread! Good luck and enjoy your planning.

Welcome to the forum! There's so much good stuff on the Dominican, you'll have more ideas than you know what to do with soon!

Congratulations on your engagement.

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x