LF: Single Tier Ivory Elbow-Fingertip veil

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for a Single Tier Elbow to Fingertip Veil with a raw edge for me and my sister in a Ivory color.
    We were going to have a family friend make the veil as a wedding present to us, but due to some family events she is unsure if she will have the time to make one and I dont want her to worry about trying to make one for us with so much going on in her family. My sisters wedding is in early october so I know I have enough time to look for one now. I am looking for either a used or New veil... and I am also open to Etsy or other sellers to make the veil. I just want some suggestions for everyone as to who to buy from. I would prefer to keep the cost under $50.
    Thank you to all that can help :)

#2 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:35 PM

Bumping :).... Does anyone one have any reccommendations for Veil sellers? Any help is so welcome :). Thank you.

#3 cait713

• 94 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

I bought this veil on Etsy from BellaBridalVeils. I received it within a week, and it is absolutely lovely-clean and simple, which is exactly what I wanted. I definitely recommend this seller!

IVORY Elbow / Waist length Angel Cut Bridal by BellaBridalVeils

Best of luck!

#4 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

ditto on what cait said, I ordered mine from the same Etsy seller and she is great to work with!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users