• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
    Thats soooo good to know. It's on my list of potential places we'd like to honeymoon!
    I highly recommend it! And staying on the south side of Kauai is great because it gets less rain than the north. Plus, Kauai is so small that its easy to get to any attraction on the island - no matter where it is.

#12 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Kauai is definitely my favorite island on earth. I wish I could've gotten married there. So beautiful!

#13 Autumn

Autumn
      • 1,166 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:33 PM

I love Kauai too - we went there for our honeymoon and spent most of our time in the north end near Hanalei Bay
        it was perfect :)

#14 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

This place is absolutely breath taking. I've been there but Mark hasn't and I can't wait to go with him.

#15 Melba

Melba
          • 132 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

We stayed here for a vacation too. The resort is amazing and the breakfast was awesome too! We liked the restaurants there the most, even better than the Beachhouse.

On a side note - I would not recommend doing the tubing adventure on the island.

#16 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

gorgeous gorgeous... and Kauai is my fave island... its so beautiful and lush...

#17 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                gorgeous gorgeous... and Kauai is my fave island... its so beautiful and lush...
                I've always called Kauai "mystical".. :)

#18 PJ8108

PJ8108
                • 80 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

Hearing all these great things about Kauai is getting us excited now! We're having our wedding in Oahu and honeymooning out here! Best of luck to any of you getting married out here!

I heard the best book to pickup and a "must read" is The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook.

#19 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
                  • 1,213 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PJ8108
                    Hearing all these great things about Kauai is getting us excited now! We're having our wedding in Oahu and honeymooning out here! Best of luck to any of you getting married out here!

I heard the best book to pickup and a "must read" is The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook.
                    Its unbeatable! Have fun!

#20 DJ_Jeff

DJ_Jeff
                    • Banned
                    • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

Definitely one of my favorite locations on Kauai for weddings. The grounds are gorgeous and service is always a cut above! One suggestion, if you plan to have an outdoor wedding, May through October has the least chance of rain on Kauai's south side. Tents are cool, but a reception under the stars at the Hyatt is awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users