Photo

Beaches Negril

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bangela

Bangela
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:56 AM

Has anybody recently been there? Also, I guess there are a ton of weddings there in October. When I called I orginally wanted the 10th and I was pushed to the 22nd. Is anybody else getting married there within the next year or so?

Also has anyone else had trouble contacting the wedding cordinator? I live on the west coast so it seems like she is never there.

What are the things you shouldn't skimp on? We're bringing our friend who is a photographer with us so that's one thing we won't have to worry about.

Thanks!!
    Angela

#2 Julie H

Julie H
    • 53 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:42 AM

Hi,This is what I've found to be the easiest way to contact her... Call the Beaches number and instead of using her extension dial the # for the wedding department. Someone can then connect you to her. I've caught her by surprise more then once. (ha ha) Does'nt always work but much better then waiting for her to call back and they can answer alot of questions to. As far as what not to skimp on, I guess I can answer that in a week. Feeling alittle crazy right now! Where did all the time go!

#3 swtScape

swtScape
      • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bangela 

Has anybody recently been there? Also, I guess there are a ton of weddings there in October. When I called I orginally wanted the 10th and I was pushed to the 22nd. Is anybody else getting married there within the next year or so?

Also has anyone else had trouble contacting the wedding cordinator? I live on the west coast so it seems like she is never there.

What are the things you shouldn't skimp on? We're bringing our friend who is a photographer with us so that's one thing we won't have to worry about.

How are you guys going to do the photographer thing?  Are you going to blend him or her in as one of your guests?  The reason I ask is because I'm getting married at Beaches Negril in November and was told that you can't bring in outside photographers.  I've been trying to figure out the best way to navigate around this rule.  Hmmmm???

Thanks!!
        Angela

#4 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
        • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

Hello,

I had my wedding at Beaches Negril on October 16th. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be reviewing my experience on my blog http://lachapstickfa...e.blogspot.com/ over the next few weeks. So stop by and I can answer any questions you need!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users