Photo

shorter style wedding dress!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 elopingbride11

elopingbride11
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

In the end it comes down to what you are comfortable in. I always dreamed of the "princess wedding gown" but as soon as I was in the dressing room I knew it wasn't for me. Tea length gowns have always looked better on me then the traditional ball gown and I am very excited for my FI to see me in it on our big day! Good luck on your search and post pictures when you can

#22 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by elopingbride11
      In the end it comes down to what you are comfortable in. I always dreamed of the "princess wedding gown" but as soon as I was in the dressing room I knew it wasn't for me. Tea length gowns have always looked better on me then the traditional ball gown and I am very excited for my FI to see me in it on our big day! Good luck on your search and post pictures when you can
      I had always wanted a longer dress too. I still do ,but everyone that I have tried on looks goofy on me. The tea length really looks better on me too. I thought the FI would want a traditational dress, but he loves the idea of a short one.

#23 Lolita29

Lolita29
      • 426 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

I think short dresses can be very nice, i myself have been looking at on inparticular.

http://www.bridalwav...ngelo 28Oct.jpg

#24 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
        • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lolita29
          I think short dresses can be very nice, i myself have been looking at on inparticular.

http://www.bridalwav...ngelo 28Oct.jpg
          I love that dress, it has been on my possible list of dresses for a while now.
          July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#25 Ashley*

Ashley*
          • 206 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:22 AM

Skadow...I think that's going to be my AHR dress! I love it and keep seeing it in David's bridal ad's, everytime I see it I love it more!
            Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#26 Lolita29

Lolita29
            • 426 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
              I love that dress, it has been on my possible list of dresses for a while now.
              It's a great looking dress and very inexpensive!! You cant loose with this one!

#27 Pinky

Pinky
              • 134 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

I love the look of the shorter dresses, very sassy!

#28 abbypoo

abbypoo
                • 57 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

I am wearing a short dress for my entire wedding. I just think it's more appropriate for the beach and the hot weather! Ever since I learned that they made short wedding dresses I've wanted one, I also love the vintage feel. I'm wearing this one by Stephanie James (but with a teal petticoat):

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users