May 8, 2010 SWH

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lauraeta

• 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:25 PM

i've been glued to this forum since the day we decided a destination wedding was for us!

it's been a year and i've never joined or posted!

our wedding is May 8th at 2pm at sandals whitehouse in jamaica. we're staying 5/5-5/15.

we have 33 guests. the single person is our photographer. we splurged on bringing a photographer instead of the reception. we're sticking with the freebie cocktail reception. i can't even believe that it's $75pp at an all inclusive resort anyway!!

we also used TA Maureen. she's been sensational and i recommend her to every single person booking a destination wedding.

now how do i add all the cool stuff you guys put at the end of your posts??

#2 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:24 AM

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum! Try going to your profile and edit signature line-see if that works. Good Luck and Happy Planning!

#3 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:29 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:24 AM

Hi and congrats your wedding is just around the corner, glad that the forum has been useful in your planning. Search the Q&A section and you'll find all the cool tid bits on how to do your siggy, upload pics and other cool stuff. Enjoy and welcome!

#6 karielk

• 177 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:28 PM

Welcome! Jamaica is so great, I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time! For some helpful info on adding stuff to your signature, check out the Siggy Help subforum: Siggy Help & testing - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

#7 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users