Spa Bag Gift Idea

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

I was thinking of making a "Spa Bag" for my MOH and BM. I wanted to put in some cute home spa things and I want a really cute bag to match. I am taking them for manicures and pedicures the day before the wedding and I wanted to give them a little something extra. So any neat ideas would be great! Also I dont want th bags to cost more than $50 each (including everything in the bag)
    OK so any ideas??

#2 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RaydensMama
      I was thinking of making a "Spa Bag" for my MOH and BM. I wanted to put in some cute home spa things and I want a really cute bag to match. I am taking them for manicures and pedicures the day before the wedding and I wanted to give them a little something extra. So any neat ideas would be great! Also I dont want th bags to cost more than $50 each (including everything in the bag)
      OK so any ideas??
      There is a place on St. Vincent, it has a sign that says Cosmetic Warehouse or Cosmetic wholesale or something like that (its a factory on St. Vincent at the bottom of Bell Farm Road). Anyway, they have lots and lots of stuff really cheap. Its mostly Sally Hansen stuff, but there was Loreal and some other brands as well for really cheap. I mean nail polish is a quarter, that cheap. So, check it out.

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

Oooh thats awesome!!! I think I will go check that out! Gotta love a great deal like that!

#4 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RaydensMama
          Oooh thats awesome!!! I think I will go check that out! Gotta love a great deal like that!
          Let me know how it goes. I have not been in a while, but I was thinking of going there soon as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users