Is Sherika from RMB gone?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 blumenthale

blumenthale
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hi-
    Anyone know if Sharika Dare has left RMB, a person named Nekiesha returned my last email. I have not dealt with her before. And, my wedding is in two weeks and I am afraid all the details I worked out with Sherika will not be honored.

#2 2010bride

2010bride
    • 26 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:56 AM

The same thing here. I received a response back from Nekeisha as well. When I asked if Sherika was still there and if she was the new coordinator, she did not respond. My wedding is in June. What to do?

#3 blumenthale

blumenthale
      • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:42 AM

Well, at least you have more time then me. My wedding has become huge, 85 people. It's totally out of control. And, it's in two weeks.

#4 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
        • 333 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

O wow, that is news to me. I heard Chandlyn is an excellent WC, so i'm sure her assistant would be wonderful if they did get her assistant as the wedding coordinator. I didn't hear that Sherika left, but it is strange that both you ladies received an email from Nekeisha instead of sherika. I guess just print out all of your emails from Sherika, and i'm sure your requests will be honored! Everything will be okay!
          ~Christina~

#5 Geralyn

Geralyn
          • 2,677 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:47 PM

A couple of weeks before my wedding the old WC left and Sherika took over...i was worried about the same thing, that our arrangements would not be honored but as Maureen said just print out any emails you have. We made all of the arrangements when we got down there.

#6 2010bride

2010bride
            • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

I got a response from Nekeisha about the status of Sherika's whereabouts. Nekeisha said that she is the wedding coordinator for now because Sherika is out on maternity leave.

#7 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
              • 333 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:31 AM

Thanks for the update!
                ~Christina~

#8 sarahkay20

sarahkay20
                • 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

I just got married at RMB April 9th. And at that time both Sherika and Nekeisha were there. But Sherika was pregnant at that time....she may have recently had her baby, but I thought she told me that she wasn't due until end of May or June. Either way, they are BOTH really good at their job!! No Worries Mon!! (as they say in Jamaica)!

I know it is hard....but don't worry about the details. Everything can be planned once you get to RMB and meet with the WCs. They do an excellent job and know what they are doing!!

#9 2010bride

2010bride
                  • 26 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Thanks Sarahkay20 for the words of encouragement. Because I have not been have such a great experience with Nekeisha so far. She takes about 4-5 days to respond to an email and when she does she never answers the question. I am very nervous about this. I also called the resort and the phone just kept on ringing. What should I do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users