Playacar Palace BAD REVIEWS, need input

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 CamilleA

CamilleA
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hi Ladies

I am getting married at the Playacar Palace in Nov 2010 - the resort is amazing and so is all the staff!! We went down to the Mayan to do site visits to more than 20 hotels and they were the only hotel who offered us something to drink and to eat - Gilberto (wedding co-ordinator) is so nice and helpful...the resort is stunning! No need to worry
    Selling my Monique Lhuillier Sunday Rose - perfect condition - PM message if interested

#12 echraide

echraide
    • 152 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:39 AM

I love the proximity of this resort to the town, but the photos of it are so boring and basic. I wonder if the resort isn't as nice as the others. I go down in March, but until then I'm just so torn as to which resort to use

#13 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
      • 334 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by echraide 

I love the proximity of this resort to the town, but the photos of it are so boring and basic. I wonder if the resort isn't as nice as the others. I go down in March, but until then I'm just so torn as to which resort to use

You will not regret it.  The resort is modern, the photos are exactly what it is.  The hotel is beautiful...It is definately not as big as the other palace resorts.  It is in a perfect location for people of all ages.  The entire staff is amazing, and the food was great!  Please feel free to ask me any questions.  Here is my shared site from all of my guests feel free to scroll through for pictures of the property and wedding set up, the password is Mexico...

http://pierotanyaswe...shutterfly.com/

Tanya

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#14 MRR16

MRR16
        • 249 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

This will be one of my site visits in June. Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users