Photo

Best Florist in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:13 PM

WOW the flowers are beautiful!!! Cant wait!!!!

#12 Princess J

Princess J
    • 424 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

Virgotech you looked amazing! Thanks for the post of pics. I'm sure we would all love to know more about your amazing trip when you get a chance!
      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#13 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by virgotech757
        Here are a few pictures of the ceremony and bouquets

iberostar jamaica - a set on Flickr
        Your flowers were beautiful - we had very similar colors.

congratulations!

#14 bellissima

bellissima
        • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

I love your bouquet and floral accents on your ceremony thing.

#15 Princess J

Princess J
          • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:37 PM

She posted a review and it looks like her reception was at 'Uncle Tony's' at the Beach hotel. See her review under 'Jamaica' .
            50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#16 virgotech757

virgotech757
            • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

i already posted a review here is the link for it along with pictures on the review as well...enjoy!

http://bestdestinati....247/:feedback:

#17 virgotech757

virgotech757
              • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:35 PM

for some reason the link isnt working but here is review...

HELLO ALL! JUST GOT MARRIED ON 4/11/10 AT THE IRHB BUT STAYED AT IRHG. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE PICTURES I SAW POSTED DID NO JUSTICE AT ALL HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WEDDING SET UP IS AT IRHB. WHEN WE ARRIVED TO MEET WITH THE WEDDING COORDINATOR THEY WERE JUST FINISHING A WEDDING ON THE TERRACE WHERE I WAS SET TO GET MARRIED 3 DAYS LATER. THE COUPLE AT THAT TIME WAS USING THE PACKAGE FLOWERS...WHICH WERE JUST OK. THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE THERE THE WEDDING COORDINATOR AND HER ASSISTANT CRISTAL KEPT IN CONTACT WITH US TO MAKE SURE WE WERE DOING OK AND IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING. THEY ALSO CONTACTED TAI FLORAL JUST TO GO OVER EVERYTHING WE ORDERED TO MAKE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING EXTRA. THE DAY OF THE WEDDING WE BOOKED A ROOM AT THE BEACH FOR ALL THE FEMALE WEDDING PARTY TO GET DRESSED RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE TERRACE. TAI FLORAL ARRIVED AT 11 AM TO START SETTING UP. THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE DAY TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS GETTING DONE CORRECTLY. NATALIE FROM TAI FLORAL WAS GREAT! THE WEDDING COORDINATOR MADE SURE I HAD WHITE WINE DELIVERED TO ME ALL DAY AS THAT WAS MY DRINK OF CHOICE AND THEY REMEMBERED THAT. MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A QUEEN. EVERYONE WAS VERY PUNCTUAL FROM THE COORDINATORS AND THE FLORAL SHOP. WHEN I GOT DRESSED THEY GOT ME TO THE TERRACE ON TIME AND WHEN I TURNED THE CORNER IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. THE VIOLINIST WAS GREAT AS WELL! TAI FLORAL MADE EVERYTHING SO MEMORABLE. THEY HAD PEOPLE ON THEIR BALCONIES TAKING PICTURES AND THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RESORT WERE WATCHING AS WELL AND THEY ALL SAID THE FLORIST DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB. THEY ALL BRAGGED OF HOW ELEGANT AND DIFFERENT EVERYTHING WAS. THE OWNER OF THE RESORT HAPPEN TO BE THERE VISITING AND WAS TOLD OF THE WEDDING AND WE GOT TO MEET HIM AS WELL. OH MAN! I SAW ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT TAI FLORAL AND THEY WERE NOT POSITIVE BUT CHOSE THEM BASED ON THE WORK I SAW. MAN WAS I GLAD I WENT AGAINST THE REVIEWS!!!! THEY ARE GREAT. THEY GOT VERY CREATIVE ON THE RECEPTION AS WELL. PEOPLE WANTED TO COME TO THE RECEPTION WHO WERE VACATIONING BECAUSE UNCLE TONYS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! THE WEDDING COORDINATORS AND TAI FLORAL EVEN WENT ONE STEP FURTHER AND DECORATED OUR SUITE AT THE GRAND WITH FLOWERS AND DECORATIONS EVERYWHERE! THEY ABSOLUTELY BLEW MY MIND NOW I HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO ATTENDED WHO ARE CHANGING THEIR WEDDING SITE TO IRHB AS IT ROCKS!!!!!!! FOOD WAS GREAT AND MUSIC WAS OK TO WITH THE DJ AT THE PRIVATE RECEPTION!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE LARGE GROUP DO EVERYTHING AS PRIVATE. I JUST HAVE TO GIVE A LAST KUDOS TO IRHB WEDDING TEAM AND TAI FLORAL

#18 ames

ames
                • 150 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

your flowers are amazing. thanks for sharing :)

#19 BrieP

BrieP
                  • 27 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

Yes .... thank you for sharing!

Just booked my wedding at IRHB for January 2011 and have been looking at florists .... I also read some not so good things about Tai.

Thank you for the review :)
                    BRIE

#20 Terry

Terry
                    • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for this information i am getting married in jamaica i have heard bad things about Tai Flora with timing and sorry to say but my girlfriend was also working with Natalie, i am happy yours worked out well the flowers are beautiful i must admit but i have heard alot of good things about Grande Garden..you must take a look at their website as well its grandegarden at yahoo they seem nice but i am just in the initial stage of planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users