Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Rosie - Here's how my mints turned out.  I just did simple black & white ..our colors are black, fuschia, and white so it will go with the theme well plus I am 90% sure I am using the starfish design on my other printed material.  The picture isn't great, but you get the idea.  I was going to put these in the OOT bags, but I am thinking about doing a "candy/cigar" table at our beach party & including these.  For the OOT bags, I am thinking about ordering black business cards from VistaPrint (probably for free LOL) with pink/white writing and putting a sweet candy on them to read something like "one sweet love" .....  I'm not as crafty as you but this is the start of my DIY projects, so I am getting better msnwink.gif

Mint to Be.JPG

cuuute!!! i love that starfish design on the back. 

so glad they turned out well!

you'll soon notice that DIY is addictive and hard to know when to stop!

pinkie.gif

Originally Posted by kitty25967 View Post

Rosie - Here's how my mints turned out.  I just did simple black & white ..our colors are black, fuschia, and white so it will go with the theme well plus I am 90% sure I am using the starfish design on my other printed material.  The picture isn't great, but you get the idea.  I was going to put these in the OOT bags, but I am thinking about doing a "candy/cigar" table at our beach party & including these.  For the OOT bags, I am thinking about ordering black business cards from VistaPrint (probably for free LOL) with pink/white writing and putting a sweet candy on them to read something like "one sweet love" .....  I'm not as crafty as you but this is the start of my DIY projects, so I am getting better msnwink.gif

Mint to Be.JPG

So I am officially not a May bride anymore...we changed our date to April 29 (since a lot of our guests couldn't make it because our wedding was on a Wed before). I will probably check this thread now and then anyway. Good Luck to all the May brides!!

If you haven't joined the April 2011 thread..JOIN!  They are VERY chatty and you will get lots of useful tips.  I joined and creeped it for a while before I finally started in on the conversation.  There are a lot of May brides on the thread.  It's become more of a "spring" brides thread and is one of the most active.  Good luck with your now April wedding!

Originally Posted by primavera View Post

So I am officially not a May bride anymore...we changed our date to April 29 (since a lot of our guests couldn't make it because our wedding was on a Wed before). I will probably check this thread now and then anyway. Good Luck to all the May brides!!

I was on it before but deleted it from my subscriptions when I  booked the date in May. Would you mind sharing the link? I can't seem to find the right one when I search for it. Thanks!

Funny FI story today to share:

My FI is kinda random when he decides he wants to talk about the wedding or make a decison about something for the wedding. Today I am working and an email pops up from him. Randomly today he decided he wants THIS wedding ring.

http://ring-ninja.com/8mmbltiwisig.html  So I check out the website. Look for online reviews and decide that it's a legit good website. The reviews are great. I call and ask them about their return policy and it's great. You can pay with Paypal which i like WAY better then giving credit card directly. So I order it. The funny thing is this ring is SO NOT something I would think he would pick out. He is a bit more shall we say plain. This ring is edgy. He said he asked several girls in the office and they all decided on this one. HA, Very random for a Thursday.  

8MM Black Titanium Ring with Silver Grooves

Maggie,

I think I'll have to show this to my FI. That's exactly what he described he wanted but we couldn't find. I REALLY liked it. Thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Funny FI story today to share:

My FI is kinda random when he decides he wants to talk about the wedding or make a decison about something for the wedding. Today I am working and an email pops up from him. Randomly today he decided he wants THIS wedding ring.

http://ring-ninja.com/8mmbltiwisig.html  So I check out the website. Look for online reviews and decide that it's a legit good website. The reviews are great. I call and ask them about their return policy and it's great. You can pay with Paypal which i like WAY better then giving credit card directly. So I order it. The funny thing is this ring is SO NOT something I would think he would pick out. He is a bit more shall we say plain. This ring is edgy. He said he asked several girls in the office and they all decided on this one. HA, Very random for a Thursday.  

8MM Black Titanium Ring with Silver Grooves

How daring! it looks like the tyre of a racing car! Love it! Who knows... he might surprise you in many  other situations! Good for you!jiggy.gif

Originally Posted by primavera View Post

Primavera:

You are more than welcome to check our thread any time as we are going to check yours (April) good luck!! rolleyes.gif