32 replies to this topic

#31 agm04

agm04
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by imnotarunner 

OMG that's a lot of bags and a lot of work 

*bowing down*

Haha yeah - I probably wouldn't have signed up for it if I had known how our guest list would grow.  But the bags are pretty cute and I think the personal touch will be nice.  If I had to do it over again, I'd probably just buy them!

#32 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
    • 236 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:02 AM

ha ha yeah i know what you mean. 

#33 ashk

ashk
      • 100 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

We have 17 guests including our parents and attendants, plus brand-new baby nephew. I got drawstring mesh beach bags from Dollarama for $1.25 each, which will contain travel mugs (with personalized inserts), keycard holders, and assorted goodies.

JustInCase bags - 1 per room, so 9 bags (bandaids, pepto chewables, tylenol blister packs, Tide detergent travel packs, mini dish soap + dishrag,etc)

I'm also making Airplane goodie bags with earplugs, tissues, gum, pen, and snacks.

Minimus has great deals on travel-size goodies, and they have a large selection. Cheaptravelsizes.com also has amazing prices, I got 2oz bottles of aloe for $0.99 each!!

FI and I each have a 2-bag allowance so the OOT bags and decorations should all fit no problem.

23 days and counting until "We Do" in the beautiful Riviera Maya!

Grand Sirenis January 20, 2013

Yay! the world still exists - it would've really sucked to have done all this planning for nothing! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users