Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#641 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:21 AM

Wow Tracy you must be excited! Please take lots and lots of pics. I would love to see them. Also I am so excited to hear Ivan will be your photographer! Are you doing the TTD session and if so where are you going to do it!

Originally Posted by Tracysab 

My wedding is October 25, 2010!  About a month away.

Jayski-I'll arrive at the resort early on the day you are getting married-so I might sneak a peak!  lol

#642 Tracysab

Tracysab
    • 66 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:21 AM

Oh yeah-and I'll try to post a link to the photos Ivan Luckie does for my wedding as soon as I can.  Then you guys can check out his work at the actual resort.

#643 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

Hi Jennifer

You must be excited. I wish mine was closer, could use the vacation after all this planning lol. Which locations did you choose for the ceremony, cocktail and reception? It would be great if you could post some pics after your wedding. I am sure we would all love to see them! I have Pillar also as my coordinator and I am doing the devine package.

Originally Posted by jayski 

Hi I'm Jennifer and getting married on 22nd October 2010! yikes, can't believe its so soon. Im at the Now Jade Riviera Cancun and have Pilar as my wedding coordinator with the devine package. She has said the 30 video is ceremony and family shots. When is your wedding and how are your plans coming along? x

#644 Tracysab

Tracysab
        • 66 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

I would love to do a TTD session-but my mom said she would cry if I ruined the dress...lol-and I can't argue with her since she paid for it!

I might try to find a similar dress at Dhgate.com or email one of the sellers with my dress to see if they can recreate it just so I can do those pics because they look so amazing. 

#645 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:31 AM

Ya i hear ya! Can't upset mom for sure!

Well for the price of the dresses on DHgate you can't go wrong. I paid 155$ canadian for mine with free shipping. I recommend the seller wywedding on their which is monica bridals however you are cutting it close for time cause they take about 10-15 days to make the dress and another 5-10 to ship so total max 25days. I am so excited for those pictures even more than the wedding pictures cause I think they are beautiful and such a neat experience and now Ivan has underwater photography so that should be even more fun!

#646 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
            • 48 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:39 AM

hahahaha Oh Lisa you are too funny!!! Very true though!

I sure will Kristie! No clue yet though. I have seen those pictures and they are gorgeous, mainly because he is so gorgeous lol but that is just a plain cenote with lighting on the rocks. There are some really nice ones out there. Check out this website http://www.playamaya...viera_maya.html

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#647 82turtles

82turtles
              • 297 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

Not sure if everyone saw this, or if there is still any open availability, but Tammy put together a webinar with the Now Resorts which is this coming Saturday. The presenters include Now Jade wedding coordinator Pilar, so if anyone has questions, this might be a great opportunity to get them answered!

http://www.bestdesti...2010-9-30am-pst

I will for sure be participating, so if you aren't able to make it and have some questions, please send them on to me, and I'll see if I can get them answered. It's pretty early in planning for me, and I haven't yet decided which resort, so I don't think that I know all the right questions to ask!

#648 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:28 AM

I have registered for it even though I think most of my questions are answered just to be curious and see what is said. Thanks for the link though! Anyone know the time for someone who lives in ontario on EST?

#649 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
                  • 48 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

I'm pretty sure it would be at 1230pm for you and anyone in the EST zone. 

Originally Posted by lisadias 

I have registered for it even though I think most of my questions are answered just to be curious and see what is said. Thanks for the link though! Anyone know the time for someone who lives in ontario on EST?

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#650 shorn

shorn
                    • 67 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

yes it will be 12:30pm...I attended the Dreams webinar last weekend it was 10am PDT and was 1pm for EST. I'm trying to decide btw dreams and Now Jade for my July wedding....leaning towards NOW jade!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users