Sign in to follow this  
RaychelRae

Looking for the Perfect Wedding Heel! (With Photos)

I love ALL the shoes!!! I'm still looking for a yellow pair myself. I love ankle strap and t-strap. I think it's still early in the season to find a really nice yellow pair.

But I really do like those Zigi Soho's the Jeweled Satin ones. GORGEOUS!!!

LynnieS - I wear a 9.5 heel. I think that's why I'm so adamant about wanting to get my shoes NOW because already I've seen two shoes that I liked, didn't get them right away, and now can't find them ANYWHERE! They're just gone! Sold Out!! I also found a couple places that will dye shoes that weren't bought there. One is Custom Shoe Dyeing | Shoe Dyeing | Coloring Shoes | DyeMyShoes.com $15 and they pay your shipping one way. The color on those RSVP Maison ones are more of what I'm wanting. Love Martinez Valero! His version of the Carrie/Sex and the City ones are one of the pairs that are sold out everywhere! Thanks for posting!

sgray - Great! Now I'm gonna have to bust out to DSW to see if they're there!

Mischaka - Ooooh yellow! I never thought of that color, but would be great for a DW!!

I've been following your shoe adventures for some time now... :)

I wish I could send you my paris hiltons, but my tiny little shoes won't fit you. *sniffle*

Good Luck on the hunt. It'll make your prize so worth it!

Why is it that all the shoes that scream "This is it!" are unattainable? I found these shoes just randomly browsing the web:

Click the image to open in full size.

I fell in love with them!! AND they're Barbie shoes! (Literally, made for Barbie's 50th Birthday). The downside? They were a limited edition shoe that was made for her 50th birthday and were only available in Canada. Now, of course, sold out. Really?!? That's what you're gonna tell me after posting this amazing and perfect shoe?!!?

I actually think that I've seen those, and considered them. I just get nervous whenever I see colors like "Berry" or "Magenta". On-line they look perfect, but when I get them they are more true to their color and show up as red or purple. The style is great though!! I have some Chinese Laundry shoes, they're great shoes, and cheap!!

I just noticed the Barbie brand shoes at Town Shoes here in Canada the other day! They didn't have those particular one, but I know there is another location in one of the malls here. I will check for you next time I am there! It wouldn't be ther first time I went on a shoe hunt for someone on the forum! wink.gif

HAHA! That's funny that you mention shoe-hunting for girls, because as soon as I saw that those shoes were in Canada only I thought, "Hmmm, I wonder if any of the girls on the forum who live in Canada would hunt them out for me!" You're a sweetheart! I'm sure they're long gone, but I guess you never know!