Sign in to follow this  
dianep

flip flop totes for OOT bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
found a great deal on oriental trading company today for some cute fun OOT bags.

Click the image to open in full size.

Flip Flop Tote Bags

they're only $15 for a dozen and they'll go with some other flip flop items (luggage tags, post-its) that i've already ordered to go in the bags. sure, a little cheesy, but cute.
Ok-I just got these today and they are REALLY small!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianep View Post
i have ordered stuff from a few different places, but i'm pretty sure the orange hand fans were from a website called accent the party. i can't remember how much i paid for them, but i was glad to find something affordable and orange! the ones i got are a thick orange paper with a wood (bamboo?) handle. i'm going to tie an orange ribbon around them, along with a little "love" charm (from michael's) and have them on the chairs before the guests arrive. i also ordered some orange chair sashes and might bring along some orange tulle to include with the white decorations on the huppa/arch thingy. not over the top or anything, but just enough orange to have a nice pop of color and personality!
Perfect! Thank you!! I love your ideas. I want to do chair sashes as well and considered added color to the huppa/arch too since the resort wants to charge us an arm and leg for any decorations upgrades. :)