nmurch you get married the day I arrive!! I have been struggling with STD and invites. I agree I would like them to have a pop about them but not cost me a fortune. I can't decide on both or just invites and I am putting the cart way before the horse anyway as I don't have a guest list together yet anyway (mine or the FI, who claims to have over 500 people for it!) You sound so much more organized than I am. What are your plans for location and the like?

Josie: I thought about shoes like that but them someone mentioned what happens if you get sand in them? They will be like sandpaper with all the shoe material. I need to stop listening to people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily2011 View Post

Josie: I thought about shoes like that but them someone mentioned what happens if you get sand in them? They will be like sandpaper with all the shoe material. I need to stop listening to people!
Im only wearing them in the evening of my wedding day as we have a reception in the beach bar and then again for my AHR. Going barefoot for ceremony unless i see some cheapo sandals i fall in love with.

daily2011: haha it's cause i'm sooooo excited lol.... tyler and i have been engaged for over 2 years!!,... we have the 'playaazul' set on hold we are doing a complete on the beach ceremony/reception!

what are your plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmurch View Post
wow everyone is a january bride.. LOVE it! PS
suprise_its_taken & daily2011 ILL SEE YOU AT THE BARCELO IN JANUARY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmurch View Post
ps did i add I CANT FREAKIN WAIThuh.gif?
HAH, AWESOME! Glad to see I'm not the only one who's way excited!

hehe last night i got my chair sashes in the mail YAY so excited... <3

hehe... OH and i mad my tears of joy packets last night!

nmurch: what are your colors? Maybe I have to buy them from you in Mexico :P. He is your Jr. High sweetie? That is so romantic! I can't believe that you have waited two years already for the wedding and have almost another to go!

I might be more ahead if that was the case. We are not "officially" engaged as he has not asked that question, just "when are we getting married" and then started to plan. We are doing the ceremony at the gazebo and I haven't figured out the reception site yet, outside or open air restaurant for sure. We are going to Mexico in January, right? I am trying not to add too much for cost and luggage reasons. I don't want to have to figure out how to get all of that down there and back. I do want some personal touches though and need to figure out how to make that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surprise_its_taken View Post
Yay, a date twin!!! Do you know what time your ceremony is at yet? Ours is at 2:00pm.
Hi there! Wow yes Our is 1pm at the Palace.

I see you're looking for someone to share a photographer? do you already have one picked out? we're not sure we're looking to do that- but let me know the details/costs and I'll see

any word on how the barcelo photographers are?