#341 Eliana

Eliana
  • 676 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stachr
    Yay! Everyone did so great!!

What is everyone doing for meal plans?
    Hi Stacey, Im following sparkpeople.com.. I've created my plan there and so far it is good...

#342 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

Mmmm, that frittata looks good. Great Job, Jenny!

#343 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:54 AM

Good Morning girls!

Glad the weekend is over, I always struggle during the weekend and do fine during the week.

I did somewhat okay this weekend considering. I took my son to the airport at 2 a.m. sat. morning then drove my FI to emergency, he was having chest pains, they are pretty sure he had a mild heart attack. (he is in his early 50's) (2nd time around for both of us). He is fine, just waiting for tests today or tomorrow. So needless to say I made the wrong choices in eating yesterday. The drive thru at Arbys was just to tempting, I only ate half of my combo. So thats a bonus. the scale has not changed so I am unsure if I did any damage but I guess the next few days will tell. I am back on track today and promised myself no matter what I will make better choices.

I have printed out the Garden Vegetable Frittata, and looking forward to trying it.

The diet plan I am following is low carb till June, then I am switching to following the Beach Bodies diet that came with my Jurbo Jam, it seems to follow all the food guides.

Have a great day!
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#344 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
        • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

LeAnne,

WOW you are half way to goal! Congrats!!!!
          July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#345 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:30 AM

OMG the weekend was so hard!!!! I tried so badly to eat well, but I think the stress from weddddiiinnnng planning and studying to get my U.S.Citizenship (tomorrow I have my immigration interview!!) got to me
            Now, focus, and back on track!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck for tomorrow!! I'm sooo nervous!!! I've been in the U.S. for 10 years, but gettting my citizenship is a big deal! I hope I don't get nervous and mess up my answers

#346 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
            • 340 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by elifrigo
              OMG the weekend was so hard!!!! I tried so badly to eat well, but I think the stress from weddddiiinnnng planning and studying to get my U.S.Citizenship (tomorrow I have my immigration interview!!) got to me
              Now, focus, and back on track!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck for tomorrow!! I'm sooo nervous!!! I've been in the U.S. for 10 years, but gettting my citizenship is a big deal! I hope I don't get nervous and mess up my answers
              Good Luck! You'll get your citizenship!

#347 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
              • 340 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
                Good Morning girls!

Glad the weekend is over, I always struggle during the weekend and do fine during the week.

I did somewhat okay this weekend considering. I took my son to the airport at 2 a.m. sat. morning then drove my FI to emergency, he was having chest pains, they are pretty sure he had a mild heart attack. (he is in his early 50's) (2nd time around for both of us). He is fine, just waiting for tests today or tomorrow. So needless to say I made the wrong choices in eating yesterday. The drive thru at Arbys was just to tempting, I only ate half of my combo. So thats a bonus. the scale has not changed so I am unsure if I did any damage but I guess the next few days will tell. I am back on track today and promised myself no matter what I will make better choices.

I have printed out the Garden Vegetable Frittata, and looking forward to trying it.

The diet plan I am following is low carb till June, then I am switching to following the Beach Bodies diet that came with my Jurbo Jam, it seems to follow all the food guides.

Have a great day!
                How stressful! I'm glad to hear your FI is ok....that's scary!

#348 Eliana

Eliana
                • 676 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
                  Good Morning girls!

Have a great day!
                  OMG, I'm sorry to hear this happened, I hope you FI is ok, stay stronggg!!!
                  I'm glad you like the frittata recipe, it was delicious!

#349 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                  • 295 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

@ sunstarsmoon- Im really glad to hear he is doing well!! And so sorry that happened!!
                    @ Eliana- Good luck!!! You'll do great!

ewwwww Monday morning

#350 Oryx

Oryx
                    • 727 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
                      Good Morning girls!

Oh my god, so sorry to hear that. I'm glad he is ok!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by stachr
                      Yay! Everyone did so great!!

What is everyone doing for meal plans?
                      I am doing a modified low carb diet -- kind of like south beach, but I don't eliminate fruits at all. Mostly trying to avoid processed white carbs like bread, potatoes, rice, etc. I know it works for me because I have done it before -- it's just hard to stick to sometimes!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by elifrigo
                      Good luck, Eliana!! I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

Happy Monday everyone -- I wish you all a good week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users