BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#281 Eliana

Eliana
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Love it!!!! My guilty pleasure is wine! I love wine sooo much!!!! lol
    I will go the wholte next week without it!

#282 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:45 PM

My guilty pleasure is fast food: McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, etc. I love it all! I will go all next week without any of it (since I usually allow it once per week).

I'm under a lot of stress right now, my grandfather is extremely sick and isn't expected to make it past the weekend. I'm sure it is going to reflect on the scale tomorrow, as stress always does!
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#283 Oryx

Oryx
      • 727 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by elifrigo
        Hello Girls! I just found a great article on "How to Alleviate Water Retention During Your Period"
        I hate everymonth when I weight myself and I'm 5lbs heavier due to my period. Hopefully this will help!

Thanks Eliana! I swear I'm that girl that get's like 5 lbs added during the period.

So does anyone ever come home from work and is just SO tired that you go straight to nap? I did that last night, napped from about 530-800 and when I woke up had NO energy to workout or even really eat... I feel great today, so I know I'm not getting sick... this seems to happen once a month or so. Sleep habits are consistent- no extra stress at work. IDK!
        OMG I've been pretty good since I finished university, but my FI is a huuuuge napper. It's so tempting to just cuddle up with him for an hour after work. But then it gets late and by the time I work out and everything, we don't have dinner until after 9PM (which I'm sure isn't good). And then we can't sleep, so we're up until after 1AM and then tired the next day... it's a vicious cycle that I'm trying to avoid.

As for a tempting food to give up, I'm going to have to say chocolate. So far I've been awesomely good since Monday!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nsbride2010
        My guilty pleasure is fast food: McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, etc. I love it all! I will go all next week without any of it (since I usually allow it once per week).

I'm under a lot of stress right now, my grandfather is extremely sick and isn't expected to make it past the weekend. I'm sure it is going to reflect on the scale tomorrow, as stress always does!
        So sorry to hear that Natasha. Our collective thoughts are with you!

#284 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

Natasha, so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Let us know if your fellow BDWers can help in any way.

#285 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
          • 1,114 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nsbride2010

I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandfather! It is so very hard to lose someone you love
            Married to my BEST FRIEND!
            July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
            Non-Pro Pics:
            http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
            Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#286 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
            • 295 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Natasha <3

#287 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that Natasha! I will be praying for you and your family...

#288 Mere

Mere
                • 729 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

I'm not doing so good this week-aaahhhh. My bd cake, student's cupcakes, Secretary's day cake-uuuggghhh. I hope to do much better next week. Good Luck!

#289 Mere

Mere
                  • 729 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

p.s.=Natasha-your family is in my thoughts and prayers

#290 Tifany

Tifany
                    • 248 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

Natasha - So sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

I tried to finish up week 1 of P90X, but my foot cramped up (toes, actually) for an HOUR. Switched tomorrow's rest day to today. Yikes.

I love the challenge idea. I've been making mini-goals each week. This next week, one is to have this Shakeology stuff each morning. I normally get coffee and toast at work, but the toast has been cutting my gums!

Don't think my weigh-in will be great this week, but oh well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users