Photo

Royal's included centerpieces and the beach!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 keaddy

keaddy
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

I looked extensively through the Royal Playa Del Carmen thread and did not see my questions answered.

Does anyone have any pics of the centerpieces included in the packages?
    I purchased the Luxury wedding package and would like to see if I will be ok with what I get before purchasing extras.
    I would love to have these pics sent to me. k_eaddy@hotmail.com

Also I have to have my wedding next door at the Gran Porto in the Gazebo and cocktail hour on the beach there. Long story there!
    Anyone seen the Gran Porto in person as well as the beach? Is the restoration project over, over there? I've heard great things about Royal playa where we are all staying and where my reception is being held, but I am worried about the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Thanks!

#2 jcooper79

jcooper79
    • 49 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

I am getting married on April 22nd at the Gran Porto Real. The beach restoration is done, and it looks beautiful.. Made so there is a nice beach to enjoy...! I can't wait.

#3 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
      • 246 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

Hello , I never worked in the Royal as indipendent wedding planner, but I know that the beach there is done, it is very big, of course there are a lot of people on the beach there because it is downtown . About the centrepieces I dont know which kind of centerpieces are included in the package.

#4 keaddy

keaddy
        • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

Thanks guys! That makes me feel great about the ceremony site. April 22nd is right around the corner for you!! How exciting!

#5 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by keaddy
            I looked extensively through the Royal Playa Del Carmen thread and did not see my questions answered.

Does anyone have any pics of the centerpieces included in the packages?
            I purchased the Luxury wedding package and would like to see if I will be ok with what I get before purchasing extras.
            I would love to have these pics sent to me. k_eaddy@hotmail.com

Also I have to have my wedding next door at the Gran Porto in the Gazebo and cocktail hour on the beach there. Long story there!
            Anyone seen the Gran Porto in person as well as the beach? Is the restoration project over, over there? I've heard great things about Royal playa where we are all staying and where my reception is being held, but I am worried about the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Thanks!
            There is another thread that is about two years old that has soooo much information it. The title is something like The Royal Playa del Carmen...were children allowed? pictures were posted just this week. Check it out!
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#6 duprk452

duprk452
            • 162 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

The gazebo at the Gran is actually much more private than at the Royal so you probably did yourself a favor. Also, the centerpieces are a single candle. Someone mentioned on the other royal thread that you can get it in a hurricane and i believe it's orange colored. Hope this helps!
              http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users