Sign in to follow this  
JessicaANDJermaine

My Boudoir "Teaser" from SWANK - Renaissance Studios Photography rocked my world!

You both look GORGEOUS!! Beautiful pictures. I so want to do this now... thanks for the inspiration! And definitely a good motivator to keep hitting the gym.

Sarah: Lindsey and Renee were telling me about your photos tonight at the get together. They were right.. they are AMAZING! You look HOT HOT HOT! I think the three of us decided to do a fall shoot... Now I can't wait... well, maybe a few more months in the gym wouldn't hurt!

Ah thanks Brandi and Renee! How was tonight? Sorry I had to miss it...I had a school planning meeting. You ladies should totally message him and get on his list...the marathons do fill up! It was great to get a date on the calendar...definitely motivating! It was great timing too because it kinda of kicked started the wedding workout/eating push too! Talk with you soon and thanks again! It was so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Ah thanks Brandi and Renee! How was tonight? Sorry I had to miss it...I had a school planning meeting. You ladies should totally message him and get on his list...the marathons do fill up! It was great to get a date on the calendar...definitely motivating! It was great timing too because it kinda of kicked started the wedding workout/eating push too! Talk with you soon and thanks again! It was so much fun!
We missed you tonight! And yeah, I already sent a message to get on the next marathon list -- dates have not been confirmed yet for the fall, but I totally want to do this. Thanks for the inspiration! :)